Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Armed Assault For Sale

I picked it up with the hopes the patch would help it, it didn't. Paid $38.95 at the BX will part with it for 30 bux and I will pay the shipping. Price is negotiable.

That's too bad. I've been having a blast with ArmA MP twice a week.

I got my copy in early January. Played for two weeks, mostly online. Now she's resting on shelf awaiting some serious patches and new system. I'm going to give her another chance in future. But rather a dissapointment from a CWC vet&lover point of view.

Guys a good place to start is definately online, with the evolution co-op, it convinced me and i was in diehard opposition. Starting to get bored with it now but it brought the interest back. Unfortunately it seems that an older machine just will not hack it, it still has some bugs and issues but much like ofp it is one of a kind, like OFP. For anyone that would like to play with the noobs for fun and enjoyment then come play with us on teamodb's server just filter ODB and come play. If theres no admins about, post here map favourites and i'll start a rotation. If you wanna test any new maps let us know. Its not a big server at the minute only 10 slots but enough for a small and friendly game.

<C>