Sign in to follow this  
N.Forsythe

Some one should make the S-3 have a tanker pod

some one shuold give the S-3 a tanker pod so it can act as tanker plane so NATO can be ship base as it whould at the beginig of a war that would be cool :rolleyes:

"Someone should give the S-3 a tanker pod so it can fill that role. - UNINTELLIGABLE - That would be cool. :rolleyes:"

that whould be cool if someone made a tanker pod for the S-3 so Nato can be carrier based as it whould be in the beggeing of a war

pleace someone reply tell me it can or can't be done

"Please, can someone tell me if this mod can be done or not?"

Do you have the 03 Jul 06 weapons pack?

There is a Douglas Refueling Pod included in that pack which is included in the S-3B_loadout.ini. The unfortunate thing is the game engine neither supports Inflight Refueling, nor are the maps big enough to require IFR.

Do you have the 03 Jul 06 weapons pack?

There is a Douglas Refueling Pod included in that pack which is included in the S-3B_loadout.ini. The unfortunate thing is the game engine neither supports Inflight Refueling, nor are the maps big enough to require IFR.

thanx but no thanks i got lomac

My word, 9 days and still no answer worth anything.

Well MrCholmondley-Warner can fix that for you, old bean. :wink:

The S-3 tanker that you require for your mission is already within Lock-On already.

With-in the editor, simply choose "USA" as your side, Set task to "Refueling" and choose type of aircraft as "S-3B".

Bob's your uncle, me olde gvn'r. Now you're cooking with gas. :good:

I have 1.12a Flaming cliffs with NO Mods installed yet after a fresh install.

The S-3's ability as a tanker has been in Lock-On from the start (1.0) and indeed Flanker 2.

yah i got it maby its just because i got the eraly lockon Gold or something!?!

Topics have been merged...no duplicate threads from the same poster.

Please exercise a modicum of discretion.

FastCargo

And try a dictionary.....spelling ain't that tough

Maybe English isn't his native language.

I don't know what sim you are flying but S-3 vikings with buddy stores have been around since the start (no KA-3s, KA-6s, or KA-18E/Fs in game ;D )

ScreenShot_233.jpg

ScreenShot_229.jpg

ScreenShot_234.jpg

Added this one for good measure...

ScreenShot_239.jpg

Maybe English isn't his native language.

Most guys who have been around the internet long enough recognize the difference.

Usually 'English is a second language' people have grammatical or syntax errors, spelling errors are fairly infrequent. Also, they rarely use text phone style abbreviations because 'text phone slang' usually isn't in most translation dictionaries. Finally, they tend to let you know when English is not their native language and tend to do it politely.

FastCargo

Most guys who have been around the internet long enough recognize the difference.

I understand where you are coming from but also im/text lingo is becoming very popular, so much so that a lot of people are too lazy to stop using it. (Which I feel is a complete and utter travesty.)

Usually 'English is a second language' people have grammatical or syntax errors, spelling errors are fairly infrequent. Also, they rarely use text phone style abbreviations because 'text phone slang' usually isn't in most translation dictionaries.

FastCargo

I can relate.

Most people that I know of who have learned English as a second language have learned through a combination of dictionary usage and observing how native speakers talk and write (usually via some form of media.)

Finally, they tend to let you know when English is not their native language and tend to do it politely.

After poking around a bit and reading through some more of his post, I have drawn another conclusion...

Please do not tell me that what he have here is another case of the "giveme givemes"? :biggrin: