Sign in to follow this  
misa

Independence day

Hello, [sory for bad english]

I `ve just got idea about making a mod for woe. I am not god modder, so I can just talk... :rolleyes:

WoE is a simulator with opened architecture and some arcade characteristics. I mean, that making some movie-based mod should be a good idea, and it will not insult the game. There are many fans, which recommend just fun. So, why not to create a mod based on "Independence day" movie? F/A-18 are already done. Weapons as well. It`s just about making a plane like alien fighter. And some new scripts for alien weapons. City attacker UFO could be just terrain object. Multiplayer game would be fun...

Well, that`s all. :biggrin:

Happy flight pilots!

What about a battlestar Galactica mod, the BSG could be like a carrier only a few thousends feet higher... and the fighters... would be great!

Sounds like an interesting idea.

I like, that you like it. But I really can`t help. My programing skill ends in editing numbers in aircraft.cfg. :dntknw:

If anybody of you know someone, who is actually able to do this mod, please ask him. It won`t be much work...

I like, that you like it. But I really can`t help. My programing skill ends in editing numbers in aircraft.cfg. :dntknw:

If anybody of you know someone, who is actually able to do this mod, please ask him. It won`t be much work...

Thats all you need to mod SF, only TK has the source code. Nobody else can do programming.

Thats all you need to mod SF, only TK has the source code. Nobody else can do programming.

But I never created 3d model or any texture before. But it s worth to try... Where should I start? What program do I need?

But I never created 3d model or any texture before. But it s worth to try... Where should I start? What program do I need?

basically we all would need to build a terrain and the models. sounds cool.

I loaded capun's stargate beta models for a start. As he pointed out, the FM's still need some work but a start.

now for Viper fighters, Battlestars, Starships, shuttles, Klingon cruisers, X-Wings..........

:biggrin:

Hmmm I can't choose which I like the best! I want the Viper. But I want to fly a Hornet into a giant charged particle pulse beam.

Hello, [sory for bad english]

I `ve just got idea about making a mod for woe. I am not god modder, so I can just talk... :rolleyes:

WoE is a simulator with opened architecture and some arcade characteristics. I mean, that making some movie-based mod should be a good idea, and it will not insult the game. There are many fans, which recommend just fun. So, why not to create a mod based on "Independence day" movie? F/A-18 are already done. Weapons as well. It`s just about making a plane like alien fighter. And some new scripts for alien weapons. City attacker UFO could be just terrain object. Multiplayer game would be fun...

Well, that`s all. :biggrin:

Happy flight pilots!

The Russian version is coming... :biggrin:

ufo-test1.jpg

ufo-test2.jpg

The Russian version is coming... :biggrin:

ufo-test1.jpg

ufo-test2.jpg

Independence day became October Revolution. :biggrin:

Independence day became October Revolution.

"Today we celebrate our October Revolution!"

(Fans of the film are going to kill me)

I'm a fan of independence day and I won't kill you. You just need to make it more like

"Comrades! Today we are being celebrating our October Revolution! For the Motherland Comrades!" :crazy:

Камрады! Сегодня мы празднуем наш виток в октябре! Для камрадов земли мати!