Hello everyone. I am a retired military chopper crew chief. How many posts do I need to qualify to download mods(specifically that great new Mod with extended countires and aircrft. it looks awesome. I ran across it on another forum and tracked this great forum down. Glad to be here. Thanks.

Hello everyone. I am a retired military chopper crew chief. How many posts do I need to qualify to download mods(specifically that great new Mod with extended countires and aircrft. it looks awesome. I ran across it on another forum and tracked this great forum down. Glad to be here. Thanks.

Welcome abord Chief. I think it's five posts you'll need. This can be accomplished pretty much by just posting "Really?" in a few threads :biggrin:

Welcome to the forums, glad you found us.

OK....

The limits were removed a long long time ago. You don't need any post to download.

Except for gapman, who now gets a timeout for spaming the forums with stupidity. To think that you can come in here, and spam 5 post with no meaning at all, no intelligent contribution to the hard work that the modders have done so you can download? WTH? Enjoy your timeout.

I also like to sincerely extend that warning to everyone else that can't come in here and at least post a thankyou to those that contribute to your enjoyment.

You can determine what you can and can not do as it is posted in the Forum Rules. http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?act=boardrules

Fates

Thanks for the friendly hello. I was "banished" from the forum as a punishment for posting 5 posts of nonsense. If you read in this thread, I only followed the instructions of another member ! I am new to LOMAC(and this forum) and hardly expected to be treated like a leper and a convicted felon for a simple mistake(let alone called stupid). I am still gald to be "out of prison on probation" and promise to contribute as I learn more. I would appreciate someone pointing me to where I can download that terrific looking mod containing many new countries + aircraft(if it is finished). Thanks

I don't know if it is or not. There are individual new plane models that can be downloaded, such as the F-15 and A-10 I think, but I've not heard of any such big mod coming out yet. Admittedly I'm a bit out of touch with LOMAC mods anyway...

Planes cannot be added, they are only "skins" over an existing flight model.

Thanks for the friendly hello. I was "banished" from the forum as a punishment for posting 5 posts of nonsense. If you read in this thread, I only followed the instructions of another member !

Yup, and the advice of a Forum Moderator at that. :blink:

Welcome, Gapman. :biggrin: