Sign in to follow this  
Kulbit80

Is there a B-1b bomber WIP?

It's a great bomber of late cold war era and will be extra to fly in this game...

There was a person working on it but has since then disappeared so it looks like it is dead in the water.

Thats just plain old BS!

As nobody seems to care to really know the state/condition of marcfighter work, and assuming hes not going to be pissed at me for responding to this, his work his "alive" and healthful! (And this seems to be valid for the F-117 as well!!!)

But seeing the lack off respect for his work, i dont think that we wont see no more news or final products for a while.

Edited by Piloto

Thats just plain old BS!

As nobody seems to care to really know the state/condition of marcfighter work, and assuming hes not going to be pissed at me for responding to this, his work his "alive" and healthful! (And this seems to be valid for the F-117 as well!!!)

But seeing the lack off respect for his work, i dont think that we wont see no more news or final products for a while.

What do you mean? He has put out some of the most sought after projects. I posted a thread asking about marcelo's condition and offering to help. I dont see how any one has disrespected him in anyway and if so I opoligise on their behalf.

Thats just plain old BS!

You have totally caught the wrong end of the stick, USAFMTL isn't referring to Marc's wip of the B-1B, he is referring to the model that had been started by mikewhl a long while ago.

You have totally caught the wrong end of the stick, USAFMTL isn't referring to Marc's wip of the B-1B, he is referring to the model that had been started by mikewhl a long while ago.
If thats the case, then he should disregard my comment. But its still valid for some of the other "critics" around shooting their mouths off without knowledge....
I found this on WIP topic: F-22 Raptor- ReleasedIs it true?
No.

Piloto you are way off base with your assumptions. Marcello's work is, with out a doubt, some of the most sought after in this community.

You fly off the handle about USAFMTL's comment's and didn't know which project he's referring to.

Engage brain before letting the fingers fly. :rolleyes:

Piloto you are way off base with your assumptions. Marcello's work is, with out a doubt, some of the most sought after in this community.

You fly off the handle about USAFMTL's comment's and didn't know which project he's referring to.

Engage brain before letting the fingers fly. :rolleyes:

I assume meanwhile you read my upper post, and my apologie/explanation.......and my explanation for "letting my fingers fly" is just based in several remarks that have been writen about Marcelos work...if people dont know, the least they should do is talk bs dont you think?

Yes I am referring to mikewhl's B-1. I can not speak for Marcelos projects as I am not knowledgeable on it. So everyone take it easy.

Who said anything negative about Marcelos work? I've read alot of posts around here and the only complaint i remember is that the projects take time. His addons have always been considered top notch and i dont know what Piloto is going off about. There was some confusion over how much damage was done to Marcelos computer that led to some misinformation, but i dont remember anyone saying anything bad about his work.

There's just been some confusion is all. Various factors contributed to it. No more speculation is necessary or desired. This thread is wandering way off topic.

There are 2 B-1 projects that we know of. One belongs to Marcelo and is governed by his schedule, desire, and status of recovery from his hardware issues. The other is from mikewhl, who no one has heard from in a long while, so it's status is unknown.

That was the question, and it has now been answered.

Any other posts that attempt to 'stir the pot' - intentional or not - will be evaluated on a case by case basis. And if the post is determined to be malicious in nature, the poster will find himself taking a vacation of indeterminate length from Combatace.

FastCargo