Sign in to follow this  
Falcon161

Camo schemes for F/A-37 and others.

http://www.hyperstealth.com/ Nothing useful in there? With all of those samples?

That didn't come up on my google search ....... great site, but it won't let me right click and save the pics....

Guest Saganuay82

You don't. Right click and copy image. Then open PS and Go to File New. It will come up with the clipboard size and paste the image in. Then use your pattern tool from there.

When I right click it comes up with the protection thing and I don't get that option at all.

When I right click it comes up with the protection thing and I don't get that option at all.

Want one of us to get the things you need then?

Guest Saganuay82

Use Firefox. I had a scheme half done with some digicam, then PS went for a s**t on me and lost it all. Oh well.

Want one of us to get the things you need then?

If you want to. :good:

If you want to. :good:

No problem! Just tell me which ones you want.

No problem! Just tell me which ones you want.

SPEC4CE Metro

SPEC4CE Arctic White

SPEC4CE Woodland

SPEC4CE Arctic White

Dang it's been a long time since I posted another WIP pic, but here it is! I know I have alot of WIP that I need to release but most of them need touching up and with Me trying to drop a few pounds b4 I go to MEPS in a couple of weeks, My senior Project, School, and my personal life it is getting really hard to get my skins cleaned up and released! So if ya wanna offer me any help I would really appreciate it!!!!

TMAF MV-22 painted in a Jungles scheme used in the second Vietnam War.

gallery_12300_52_58423.jpg

SKin is based on ZUR's stock skin.

Edited by Falcon161

Well I'm working the digital camo.... :biggrin:

Back on the F-23 ranch....

By far, this has to be my favourite of the F-23A skins.

Beautiful work.

There should be a tutorial on how to do this stuff.

I'd like to try my hand at it, some day.

Alrighty my friends here is another version of the Vein Camo this time in artic! I will do a desert version and quite possibly another one then I am gonna need help editing them. Any takers guys I swear as soon as one of you offer to help I will be uploading all the skins I am working on then I am gonna have to take a break for a short while probably a couple of weeks do to my fricken senior project!

This is an MV-22 from the 33rd TM Marine Air Cavalry painted in a Artic version of the vein camouflage in the fight for the Bering Straights in mid 2006.

gallery_12300_52_47933.jpg

Falcon: Nice ospreys :grandpa:

HrntFixr, I don't know if you are still making these fictional skins but, have you thought about making an F-22A skin in ABU (Airman Battle Uniform) Camo?

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

Can't bring myself to camo the F-22! :blink:

Besides USAFMTL will cut off certain parts of my anatomy if i do! :wink::rofl:

:rofl:

Okay guys im gonna need some help with two projects. One a Danish OD F/A-18, and the second a fictional Airshow paint scheme for the F/A-18, Any takers? The basic layout for the OD Danish F/A-18 is based on my TMMAC skin, adn the Airshow skin I will give you in further detail if you want to help me. Just PM me if you are interested!

Damn it's been awhile since I posted new WIP's but here are some more! These three skins are ready I just want to know if yall want them! These are skins that I made that somewhat match the American Northwest terrain, well at least I thought so. But I also got a quick question How the heck can I add the AIM-54 to The Su-27?

TMAF Su-27E Adder

gallery_12300_52_170254.jpg

TMAF F-15C Eagle

gallery_12300_52_12290.jpg

TMN F-14J Jaykat

gallery_12300_52_90131.jpg

Here are some more skins after a very long break!

gallery_12300_52_314766.jpg

This first one is a Mirage 2000C from the 10th Tactical Training Squadron. This will be released before Christmas as I just need to fix a few things on it.

gallery_12300_52_128839.jpg

F/A-18H Super Wasp in the 128th Tactical Naval Fighter Squadrons paint scheme. This one needs some more work and decals done on it. If you have any interest in doing the decals just PM me as I could always use the help

Come on guys it's time to get this subject back to it's glory days. I wanna see some more skins besides mine dominating this topic and I really do need someone to help with decals for the F/A-18

No unfortunately not My schedule is hectic so from now on it is the standard 2 weeks! I lost the F-2 skin and gabbles of others when I forgot to back up my files when transferring computers but I am redoing that one and will release when done. I still need help on those decals so if your interested than PM me

I'm a complete n00b at modding but I would be happy to help.