Sign in to follow this  
BP_MOSCOW

and ANOTHER week goes by...

Without any word, news or information. How many months ago did testing on patch 2 begin? :roll:

last very official word on it was MAY 28 here:

http://www.thirdwire.com/projects/p1/index.htm

details on what Third Wire is currently working on also here:

http://www.thirdwire.com/projects/p1/rt_downloads.htm

so, no news means work and testing still going on :wink:

my personal feeling is the longer we wait the best it is :D :D . Time to polish definitely this great sim. I think it's worth to wait even until september!

8) 8) 8) 8) no more unfinished or too early releases, TK's time will be the best.

I was told single player is pretty much done but they are aiming at Multiplayer issues.

they are working on it very hard.they are fixing the MP part now so patience is a virtue.lots of good things happening with it.

BP_Moscow,

Patch 2 is still in the works, and TK is trying to solve ALL The issues that everyone has to the best of his ability. There is a new Graphics Engine being tested currently that addresses the ATI issues. The results have been very pleasing. Work diligently continues to bring you the best product posible. Don't loose faith.

FatesODB

BP_Moscow,  

Patch 2 is still in the works, and TK is trying to solve ALL The issues that everyone has to the best of his ability. There is a new Graphics Engine being tested currently that addresses the ATI issues. The results have been very pleasing. Work diligently continues to bring you the best product posible. Don't loose faith.  

FatesODB

oh way to spoil the surprise... :D

oh yeah he did say it first :D I have faith after talking to several of the beta testers and with hearing from TK that the patch will fix the majority of the major issues.it should make this a real kick butt sim(it ain't bad now).

Ya know, I was startin to get a little bummed. This is EXCELLENT news, espesially since I am a Radeon fan. Thanks fellas, ya made my day! :D

Thanks for the updates. I'm pretty confident that SP 2 will turn this sim into a great modern Jet title to have on any simmers PC.

~yawn~ "Dad? Are we there yet?"

"No son..go back to sleep.."

"...ok...."

funny how yall say it in different words..but hey..a little clarification is needed for thos of us not fine print savvy

DK