Sign in to follow this  
Murphy'S

Look for the F-4G wild weasel preview on check-6 by the MF

In fact drdoyo your experience is what we need here to help correct those who don't have a damn clue on what they are talking about.

I'll just say now that I'm sorry to the Mirage Factory, and that I am sorry to the communtity for making a f***ing mistake. I mearly thought that is was just an error okay! I didn't mean for it to be like that. Since it was still a WIP at that time I was just something they might had not got to yet, or was a simple mistake. In no way was I trying to start this arguement. Again, sorry for being a f***ing retard who didn't know that Wild Weasels could carry 3 damn sparrows.

I'll just say now that I'm sorry to the Mirage Factory, and that I am sorry to the communtity for making a f***ing mistake. I mearly thought that is was just an error okay! I didn't mean for it to be like that. Since it was still a WIP at that time I was just something they might had not got to yet, or was a simple mistake. In no way was I trying to start this arguement. Again, sorry for being a f***ing retard who didn't know that Wild Weasels could carry 3 damn sparrows.

Should of never been brought up to begin with. It was just plain asinine. I know you didn't mean to start an argument over it but it pissed some people off. The first post, was someone nit picking it just after we talked about not doing that a few weeks ago.

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=23192

In fact here is your post on the top of page 2 of that thread.

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showt...23192&st=20

So be pissed off all you want, you did it to yourself.

So be pissed off all you want, you did it to yourself.

Of course I'm pissed off. I feel like a damn hipocrit becuase of it too and have already punched my hand in to a wall becuase of that. I'm not trying to use this as an excuse but, I'm 14 years old and am still very new to these kinds of communities.

In fact this is just done, we have had our say.