Sign in to follow this  
boris1234

Cockpits for the right planes

HEY EVERYONE!!!!! how r u all??

i wanted to bring your attention for something i ran into while adding on aircraft to WOE.

some of the addon cockpit models of the aircraft here are incorrect.

and why am i bothering u great modders?

since i leave in Israel (much recpect) i wanted to help correct the mistakes by bringing photos of the real pits of the aircrafts.

so then u can make them if u want to.

so here are some of them:

F-15 ra'am(thunder) I/E:

post-24572-1195583341_thumb.jpg

here is the F-16 sufa(storm) I/E:

post-24572-1195583530_thumb.jpg

hope u can help,and btw if u are serching for pits u should use this site: http://uscockpits.com/

Accurate cockpits often take considerably longer to model than the actual aircraft. The best cockpit for the series that I've seen so far (but I am not free to say what it is :rolleyes: ) took the modeler about a year to complete.

The nice thing about the Thirdwire-series game architecture is that it permits just about anyone with the time and inclination to try his hand at 3d modelling, including pit-making. Anyone willing to step up to the plate to help with pit-making would probably be extremely welcome. The veterans have their hands full.

i never saw a cockpit with camera and radar togueder,is this possible in SF series?

i never saw a cockpit with camera and radar togueder,is this possible in SF series?

Of course. Both the updated F-16 and F-18 pits have it.

i wanted to bring your attention for something i ran into while adding on aircraft to WOE.

some of the addon cockpit models of the aircraft here are incorrect.

You need to be more specific about what you think is wrong. The cockpit pictures you posted are not correct for early F-15s and F-16s.

You need to be more specific about what you think is wrong. The cockpit pictures you posted are not correct for early F-15s and F-16s.

He most likely down loaded the F-15I and F-16I and got annoyed over wrong cockpits. What I don't understand is why everyone says the F-16 cockpit is wrong. It seems very close to a real one.

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

Ummm, he did say F-16 "Sufa" I/E and F-15 "Ra'am" E/I and I didn't notice the angry tone :wink:

IMO F-16A/C cockpits in the game are top notch, even the C version that is still a beta rox :)

Ummm, he did say F-16 "Sufa" I/E and F-15 "Ra'am" E/I and I didn't notice the angry tone :wink:

IMO F-16A/C cockpits in the game are top notch, even the C version that is still a beta rox :)

No one here is exhibiting an angry tone. He just needs to be more specific.

Of course. Both the updated F-16 and F-18 pits have it.

sorry, i guess i dont understand right.

but, the updated cockpit by Mirage factory, that who came with F-16A models?