I was messing around with the Mig-21MF's pit and with Gepard's HUD ( got permission), and I made a new HUD for the Mig-21bis.

I am also making a tactical nuclear strike type the MiG-21bisN not the Mig-21bis N. I fix some radar problems with the Mig-21bis L late and the Mig-21bis N, and the Mig-21bis D. And other fixes.

Here are some pics for the Mig-21bis Late Model's HUD:

img00024.jpg

img00025.jpg

Radar of the RP-22SMA Sapfir-21M. You can see that the radar tracks across the radar screen. Just like the real one.....

img00027.jpg

img00026.jpg

I like the HUD but I need to add some stuff to it.

gerald you are king :king: i´m mig lover and this is really good stuff. thank you

I am trying to add some stuff to the HUD and radar to make it close to the real thing. Right now I am working on the Mig-21bisN the nuclear strike model and some weapons also. Well I better start working,and maybe make some waffles :biggrin:

I was messing around with the Mig-21MF's pit and with Gepard's HUD ( got permission), and I made a new HUD for the Mig-21bis.

I am also making a tactical nuclear strike type the MiG-21bisN not the Mig-21bis N. I fix some radar problems with the Mig-21bis L late and the Mig-21bis N, and the Mig-21bis D. And other fixes.

Here are some pics for the Mig-21bis Late Model's HUD:

img00024.jpg

img00025.jpg

Radar of the RP-22SMA Sapfir-21M. You can see that the radar tracks across the radar screen. Just like the real one.....

img00027.jpg

img00026.jpg

I like the HUD but I need to add some stuff to it.

Absolutely beautiful. I downloaded the original the other day and was blown away by the quality of the cokpit. This must be of of the best cockpits currently available on this site or anywhere for that matter.

I am like about 60% finish with the 1.0 pack but like I said, I need to work on the HUD to add things to it. So far the HUD looks damn beautiful in this stage.

Very good. :good: Nice to see the MIG's getting the attention that they deserve. :yes:

Now I got some pics of the Early Mig-21bis L and the Mig-21bisD cockpit:

This is the Mig-21bisD cockpit

img00029.jpg

img00028.jpg

Now to the Mig-21 L Early model cockpit:

img00030.jpg

Mig-21bis Early Models on a CAP:

img00031.jpg

img00032.jpg

Right now I am updating 1.0 now!

Whats in it:

New HUD with MiG-21MF pit

Fix engine postion

Different HUDs for different aircraft

New Gunsights

Real photo real radar screens

Mig-21N Nuclear Strike Model

Weapons Fixes

WARNING IT's a Big File!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by gerald14

I truly hope that when you have the time one day, you can update the MIG-21 Bison

I truly hope that when you have the time one day, you can update the MIG-21 Bison

Yeah I will one day, just after I am done with the Mig-21bis pack

Awesome ! You've made this Soviet/Russian aircraft fan very happy. :biggrin: Thank you. :yes:

Oh boy that's big, it'll take me about three hours to download.

Are you still working on this pack or is this complete (to know wether to wait for the final version or download this)?

Oh boy that's big, it'll take me about three hours to download.

Are you still working on this pack or is this complete (to know wether to wait for the final version or download this)?

You should wait, because the final one has a Indian Mig-21bis N and new sounds and weapons.

Or you jus can't wait for it.

I'll wait, it's pointless to download such a big pack and than do that again when the final comes out.

Yeah, but this one has the new HUDs and etc. The next version is updated on Friday

Here's what I see when I fly the "Early" model with 2 R-23R's, 4 R-60T's and a UPK-23 gunpack any idea as to why this is happening ? :dntknw:

img00001.bmp

img00005.bmp

Edited by Atreides

I may be wrong (I've certainly been wrong before), but as far as I know, the MiG-21 never carried the R-23 or R-24. Later modifications of the '21bis (21-93), were supposedly wired and configured to carry a variant of the R-27 "Alamo", but I've yet to see an image of a '21 with that particular load out. R-3, R-60, and the R-73 capability (on the updated models) is all I can dig up.

Well I haven't really "modded" Gerald's MIG except for the fact that I've extended the service year date, so I'm kinda lost here.

I may be wrong (I've certainly been wrong before), but as far as I know, the MiG-21 never carried the R-23 or R-24. Later modifications of the '21bis (21-93), were supposedly wired and configured to carry a variant of the R-27 "Alamo", but I've yet to see an image of a '21 with that particular load out. R-3, R-60, and the R-73 capability (on the updated models) is all I can dig up.

Yes, you are right! It can only carry the R-3,R-60 types, and some Mig-21bis N's have been upgraded to carry the R-73 Archer but only the early types. Since the game puts or allows weapons at that time period, there is nothing to do to control the weapons for the (allow in time period) Mig.

Well I haven't really "modded" Gerald's MIG except for the fact that I've extended the service year date, so I'm kinda lost here.

Don't be lost. I'm simply commenting that the load out in your image is most likely inaccurate, a constructive critique meant to spur either yourself or Gerald into looking into it, verifying that it is or isn't, and correcting it, or myself.