Sign in to follow this  
Viggen

Does the Navy really have this much time on its hands?

Hey, I know I'm late to the party and want to say I'm not piling on JA 37 Viggen, but this is what we do to have some fun after working a 12- 14- or 16 hour days sometimes with NO day off. I'm 39 with 5 years active duyt in the Air Force and currently in the CT Air National Guard. I was deployed this summer and a couple of our tanker pilots did the samething, but they used the song "This Is Why I'm Hot" and it was hilarious (it's on youtube also). The samething happened when I was in Kuwait in '05-'06. Believe me we work real hard when deployed. If you get a chance, talk to a military member, it's a great way to relieve stress and poke fun at yourself and squadronmates.

Hotrodss

CT? Wow that is close. Shame you guys lost you A-10s. We did to but we still got our Eagles.

CT? Wow that is close. Shame you guys lost you A-10s. We did to but we still got our Eagles.

Yeah, it sucks and that whole situation could have been handled differently but that is way above my pay grade. Word has it they'll be gone by the end of Jan 08. You must be in MA. The 104th out of Westfield is the only unit I know to get the Eagles, which came from Otis on Cape Cod.

Yeah, it sucks and that whole situation could have been handled differently but that is way above my pay grade. Word has it they'll be gone by the end of Jan 08. You must be in MA. The 104th out of Westfield is the only unit I know to get the Eagles, which came from Otis on Cape Cod.

If the 104th is getting my hometown birds then what is happening to the 102nd? When I landed at Barnes this last Saturday during a Civil Air Patrol Flight we spotted an Eagle (with Sparrows and 'winders loaded) on the tarmac and it still had 102nd emblems.

If the 104th is getting my hometown birds then what is happening to the 102nd? When I landed at Barnes this last Saturday during a Civil Air Patrol Flight we spotted an Eagle (with Sparrows and 'winders loaded) on the tarmac and it still had 102nd emblems.

The 102nd is being or will be deactivated and I think Otis will close.

Post deleted by authors request

Smart move. That was a seriously STUPID reply anyway :blush:

Good video JA 37 Viggen. Glad you posted this one mate :good:

are there any active duty guys on here? I see alot of guard guys.....Im active duty, been F-15E Crew Chief for 9 years, and now i'm beeing forced to Lawn Darts