Sign in to follow this  
Target

New Sqdn for EST in US?

I'm getting ready to bring the VMFA-312 to ST.if you're interested let me know by PM.Theres already a skin made for the 312th,look in teh skins and mods forum at a thread named"a skin request"

and not to compete with Dagger..but the 667th Virtual Fighter Wing is International, we have pilots as far away as australia..also pilots on east and west coasts, Korea as well

DK

I'm getting ready to bring the VMFA-312 to ST.if you're interested let me know by PM.Theres already a skin made for the 312th,look in teh skins and mods forum at a thread named"a skin request"

As a former Marine airman, I'd love to be a member of a virtual 'VMFA-312' squadron.

hit me up about details...

-Holly

Oh no, not an airdale. :shock: They call themselves Marines but they all look like hippies, or squids. JK :lol:

Actually I only know about them from what the gunny would tell us, as I never saw one without his flight helmet. Invariably the gunny would tell us that they all went to bootcamp in San Diego. :)

Funny thing is, I was thinking (reminiscencing) the other day and was wondering if the flight crews (enlisted) on the choppers received hazardous duty pay. Us grunts took the same risks when we had the honor of being passangers but didn't get the pay for it. Sometimes we would fly around in circles for awhile, so it wasn't always a short hop. It wasn't until later, as a Coast Guardsman, that I learned the moto of chopper pilots.

"When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout."

Semper Fi

We don't normally recruit, but anytime you guys wanna fly just give us a shout.

Seawolf,Looks like you're going to have some company soon maybe we can work together on getting everyone up to speed.The VMFA-312 is getting ready to start up some maybe the Marine air squadrons could work together to get everyone on the same page.I'll be in touch.

I'll be in touch with everyone soon...if you're interested just let me know.

Just let me know Dagger. We don't have a lot of guys in SF yet, most are still hooked on F18, but as SF matures and becomes fixed up I'm sure our guys will migrate over. As of now there are 4 or 5 of us Heavy into SF, but we are planning on our other guys getting onboard soon.

Just one thing to say...

The latest build of Strike Fighters ROCKS!!!!! :P

Don't ask how...don't ask when...but be known the fixes work and are coming soon... :wink:

Just one thing to say...

The latest build of Strike Fighters ROCKS!!!!! :P  

Don't ask how...don't ask when...but be known the fixes work and are coming soon... :wink:

WHAT WHAT WHAT you have INFO??????????

-Vercingetorix

Hollywood you big TEASE!!!! TELL ME!!! Please I'm sitting here in front if this monitor waiting!! :yltype:

Just trust the words of the wise Hollywood. 8)

Hang on and strap in...it's gonna be a good ride. :shock:

Guest Ranger332

WWe the members of "BlacjShadow Flight"332SQD 99FG even though Our HQ is in the central time zone welcome any and all that are interested in forming a sqd our roots are in the F-22L3 arena (we won Third 3rd in the L-3 tourny of 1999) We are nor entering the SFP1 arena.for more info goto

www.geocities.com/bsfsqd/1BSF.html for the F-22L3 wing

www.geocities.com/rekbre/SFW.html for the SFP1 Special Op wing

All are welcome to just look around,but were looking for members that are team players,and most of all ppl that want to "have a blast" :) :) :)

From the desk of the commander Ranger332