Sign in to follow this  
Rambler 1-1

Superbowl

aw maaannnn....

Chargers LOST, played well, not well enough.

Patriots WON, suprise suprise.

Cheeseheads LOST, what's this world coming to?!?!?!

Giants WON, now THAT is suprising.

I was expecting a boring old Pats VS Cheesies soup bowl, but no. Pats are in, no suprise there (congrads on 18 and 0!!!), but Green Bay couldn't move the ball enough to pull out a win. Also, Manning had a good game and made his big bro proud, and Plaxico Buress (who names their kid Plaxico? no offence...) had a great game. Every time I looked he made a catch. I could go on and on, but I'll leave that to you guys.

Now we can start placing bets! I see a Pats 21, Giants 17 final score in my crystal HUD.

Edited by Rambler 1-1

No worries pats will roll on elli....he will inevitably caugh up a furball...Nothing better then beating NY

Niether team I was hoping would win did...so much for my predicting wins with my mad skilz... guess I'll go back in my hole till next year...:blink:

This line up should give us one of the greatest hockey games of all time... :fans:

They Giants are toast. GO Pats...

They Giants are toast. GO Pats...

Somebody has to support the gentle Giants, so I pick them as a surprise winner 35-31 over the Pats. Thence Football season comes to a close and we all enter the doldrums of that period known as "Waiting for football season". Good thing we have CA on which to focus our time and efforts!

Figures we have to go through a Manning. GO PATS!!! :clapping:

This line up should give us one of the greatest hockey games of all time... :fans:

Hockey...you mean like th Bruins v. Rangers? Or is this a double etendre?