Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Here We Go Again.....

Ah!, that makes sense. I had visions of flight crew being given something of a death sentence, flying decades old rust buckets.

Only Flying Death Sentence the Russians or Soviets gave out was the Blinder.

The Nimitz should of ripped that bomber to shreds with it Phalanx gun and show'em whos boss.

Eh... :drag:

The Nimitz should of ripped that bomber to shreds with it Phalanx gun and show'em whos boss.

Right.... :rolleyes: Did you even bother thinking of the consequences that would've had prior to posting ? I think not. I'm pretty sure both sides knew what it was, sabre rattling and that's it.

Sure. I'm pretty sure wars have started that way. :rolleyes:

are you saying that archduke Ferdinand was really assasinated by a Phalanx? Or that Hitler shouldn't have crossed the US fleet? :tongue:

are you saying that archduke Ferdinand was really assasinated by a Phalanx? Or that Hitler shouldn't have crossed the US fleet? :tongue:

No Ferdinand was assasinated by the tailgun of the Bear who happened to cross and sink the fleet Hitler was in. :crazy:

- "Ah!, that makes sense. I had visions of flight crew being given something of a death sentence, flying decades old rust buckets."

Eh...no...that is the USAF...no, no, the F-15 is fine...just get back up there...no worries...I will be right here at my desk if you need any further re-assurance...

Hey, what happened to that "Status of the USAF" thread...comes back as link broken...

I just checked the Aviation forum and couldn't find it. Perhaps it was deleted for security reasons?