Sign in to follow this  
malibu43

HTS for F-16 Blk 50/52

I downloaded the F-16 Blk 50/52 and noticed that it has chin stations right where they should be for the LANTIRN/LITENING and the HTS. However, the allowable weapons class for each one was listed as EP (ECM pod). I changed the Targeting pod chin station to 'TP', but I'm not sure what to do with the HTS.

I can't find one in the weapons pack to use, and even if I did, I'm not sure what the appropriate allowable type designation should be.

Can someone give me a pointer in the right direction? I did a search, and all I found was another thread where a similar question was asked, but no answer given.

Thanks!

*edit* sorry, never mind. I found the HTS_POD in the weapons pack. Is it functional?

Edited by malibu43

I think it's included just for the visual effect as you can't designate targets for anti-radiation missiles in game

I think it's included just for the visual effect as you can't designate targets for anti-radiation missiles in game

That's kinda what I figured. Thanks!

the pod doesnt do anything, no functionin game except for looks.

try " DLP " entry to make it show up...

the pod doesnt do anything, no functionin game except for looks.

try " DLP " entry to make it show up...

Cool, thanks.

Is there any reason that both those stations would have had 'EP' instead of 'TP' and 'DLP'? The loadout ini's for Strike and SEAD called out the Litening Pod and the HTS pod, so it's quite apparent that they were intended to go there. I'm wondering if there's something I don't know about they way the 'EP' type works that I don't know about and maybe it should be left that way.

Anyone know?

Cool, thanks.

Is there any reason that both those stations would have had 'EP' instead of 'TP' and 'DLP'? The loadout ini's for Strike and SEAD called out the Litening Pod and the HTS pod, so it's quite apparent that they were intended to go there. I'm wondering if there's something I don't know about they way the 'EP' type works that I don't know about and maybe it should be left that way.

Anyone know?

It was just the way we had set it up at the time. No reason really.

It was just the way we had set it up at the time. No reason really.

So if the weapon type was left as 'EP', whould the HTS and Lantirn/litening be able to be loaded?

So if the weapon type was left as 'EP', whould the HTS and Lantirn/litening be able to be loaded?

It worked for me.

Alright, thanks! I appreciate your help.

Have any problems, drop us a line.