Sign in to follow this  
HUNACE

missing MIG 21 in WOE

hi all i have got thirdwire WOE sim and it is great but did they put in the MIG 21 in the WOE sim when it came out it is all over the the dvd case or did they take it out a some point??? :blink:

i mean a MIG 21 flyable in WOE [out of the box]

i mean a MIG 21 flyable in WOE [out of the box]

Indeed, the image on back cover seems to imply this, but then again it's not mentioned in the text that tells you which aircraft you can actually fly.

MiGs are cannon fodder anyway. :tongue:

*gets beaten up by the numerous MiG-lovers here*

Edited by Gocad

Btw, the WOV back cover makes a similar misleading statement...since there's also picture of a MiG-21 on it and below the text states: 'fly 12 authentic aircraft used during the Vietnam War'. :wink:

But, yeah, I don't think that TK ever planned to make any MiG flyable out of the box...nor is there anywhere a statement made on either the WOV or WOE dvd case that says something else.

there is more pics of the MIG 21 inside the dvd case as well! :rolleyes:

Probably MiG's being targeted for the kill. As Gocad and Blackbird have said: out of box, you cannot fly any Warsaw Pact A/C. However, you are in luck as there are massive quantities of MiGs, Sukohi's, et al that you can download and fly right here at CA.

Edited by Caesar

hi i a flying a mig 21 in woe [downloaded cockpit] i was just saying the dvd was misleading why they did not put in a flyble mig 21 is mad! :yes:

Start a multiplayer server and you can fly all the MiGs out of the box. You just can't fly them without modding in SINGLE player.