Sign in to follow this  

Hi could anyone help me Ive downloaded some Huey's ie army uh-1h by Cramps but none have any weapons

Thanks

Thanks... I've been wanting to ask the same question regarding adding weapons to the huey.. I visited the YAP site but when i click on any of the links representing aircraft it only gives the specs, some flight manuals but no downloads....

By the way, one more thing aren't YAP's mods payware?

Yankee Air Pirate is indeed payware, but well worth it to anyone who is a WOV fan. It is worth the aircraft add-ons alone, plus the target list and object add-ons. I can't understand why so many in several forums complain about the thing being payware - if you fly MS Flight Simulator or the various CFS sims, payware add-ons are as common as can be, but no one seems to make such a big deal out of that.

Buy into it if you are an enthusiast, don't if you don't want to. I have never heard anyone buy into YAP and complain that they DID NOT get their money's worth - I'll bet that there are no unhappy customers. (And no, I'm not on their payroll - I only think that the whole YAP concept is what I would have created with the time and talent that I lack).

Contact them with any questions.

Mike Druzolowski

To answer the original question....

That Huey is a transport model ONLY, and not armed.

Wrench

kevin stein

To answer the original question....

That Huey is a transport model ONLY, and not armed.

Wrench

kevin stein

I'm sure that you are FULLY AWARE of the fact that it was also used as a GUNSHIP IN THE VIETNAM WAR, armed with miniguns & rocket pods and even today...

I'm sure that you are FULLY AWARE of the fact that it was also used as a GUNSHIP IN THE VIETNAM WAR, armed with miniguns & rocket pods and even today...

I guess what Wrench meant was that the UH-1B! was a transport ship!

Youre mentioning the C/D/G version (Gunship or "Frog" / "Hog" for close friends :haha: )

And yes...i guess well all aware as the huey´s the most renown and used helo in the world, having tons of variants from A to Y and all the others...

:cool:

Edited by Piloto

Why dont you download the UH-1 from AVsim it's free and has weaponstations :biggrin: ????

TA: i'd suggest loosing that attitude.

I'm more that aware...growing up in the 60s one couldn't help but notice them. Every single day, every single night on the news....watching them carrying our boys into and out of a myrid of hot spots all over that little s**t-hole in SEA. Watching them load the wounded and dead. I've friends, and people that I've worked with, that crewed them there; and known people that died in them, or were badly injured.

So, can it.

Your question was asked, and answered.

Wrench

kevin stein

TA: i'd suggest loosing that attitude.

I'm more that aware...growing up in the 60s one couldn't help but notice them. Every single day, every single night on the news....watching them carrying our boys into and out of a myrid of hot spots all over that little s**t-hole in SEA. Watching them load the wounded and dead. I've friends, and people that I've worked with, that crewed them there; and known people that died in them, or were badly injured.

So, can it.

Your question was asked, and answered.

Wrench

kevin stein

I'm really sorry if i offended you.... My sincere apologies.....

I just looked at Avsim with no luck. Any idea's? :dntknw:

Search after Huey in the libary files

I jus temembered that there was an earlier topic to add weapons to Pasko's Hueys... but that was a long time back... I tried looking for it now using the search option but the topic seems to have been deleted.....

in the bottom blue line where there stands view category scoll in the boks until strike fighters mods appear, then change category, search for huey

in the bottom blue line where there stands view category scoll in the boks until strike fighters mods appear, then change category, search for huey

Thanks...icon1.gif

No problem :yes:

The UH-1H from AVsim needs a little work to really good,it Dont have a helo pit and no sound, but this is minor things, if you take the pit from the UH-1H here at CA and switch it, and find a good sound file for it. Futhermore if you have the UH-34 Seabat and have those weapons from that helo installed, you can use the same gunpods and the square rocket launcher.

Just a few suggestions that I will put in my own :biggrin:

Edited by hgbn

I had searched under UH-1. Found it under huey. Thanks.

:good:

Well finnished my changes for the pit and sound.

this is what it looks like from the pit when firring rockets

And if you want a sight then use the pit from the Seabat instead

There is only one BIG question now, is it possible to get those doorgunners fire their guns at ground targets and not at A2A??? researched the Data.ini but didnt find anything usefull. Maybe a Ini guru can help out here :yes:

There is only one BIG question now, is it possible to get those doorgunners fire their guns at ground targets and not at A2A??? researched the Data.ini but didnt find anything usefull. Maybe a Ini guru can help out here :yes:

No.they are set up as turrets.if you set them up any other way the will not fire or move.I guess you could det them up as fixed gun and fir them manualy but they would be fixed in one direction.

The UH-1H from AVsim needs a little work to really good,it Dont have a helo pit and no sound, but this is minor things, if you take the pit from the UH-1H here at CA and switch it, and find a good sound file for it. Futhermore if you have the UH-34 Seabat and have those weapons from that helo installed, you can use the same gunpods and the square rocket launcher.

Just a few suggestions that I will put in my own :biggrin:

If it's not too much to ask please could you post the data entered in the .ini's for your Huey here if you don't mind?... those mods sure look good...

Thanks...

Cheers!

Edited by Tomcat_ace