Hello guys!!! Is just a simple question: Does exist a way to create a wave movement effect for the sea?

Thanks!!!

Guest Bounder
Hello guys!!! Is just a simple question: Does exist a way to create a wave movement effect for the sea?

Thanks!!!

May want to add which of the fore games your using,and have you checked the search option? Here is one sea effect mod,but think your looking for just movement?

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...um=10&st=10

so we will just bump this for you

Edited by Bounder

Define "wave movement". All the patched to date SF-based sims have "water effects" to an extent, though only if the terrain graphics options are set to high.

Define "wave movement". All the patched to date SF-based sims have "water effects" to an extent, though only if the terrain graphics options are set to high.

This is an example: Watch this video posted by Kreelin in the section "Wings Over Videos", you will see a C-130 landing on a carrier. Play atention at 2:15 min. In the waves you will see a "movement" efect very realistic and i never have seen this effect in others terrains. My question is: how can i do that?

This is an example: Watch this video posted by Kreelin in the section "Wings Over Videos", you will see a C-130 landing on a carrier. Play atention at 2:15 min. In the waves you will see a "movement" efect very realistic and i never have seen this effect in others terrains. My question is: how can i do that?

Sorry, the link of this video:

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=3-mMzEM45i4

Looks like the default animation - maybe using different textures though

Cant see that well on a low res pic anyway