Sign in to follow this  
The Trooper

Women in uniform...

Guest Bounder

Ahh no fair. That picture actually popped up as our station flight safety screensaver a few months back. Something along the lines of "This is Sgt Clara Doohickey, she likes walks on the beach, puppies and raining lead on insurgents. Her dislikes include malfunctioning NVGs, stoppages and people who create FOD".

Mind you I find it disturbing the number of users of this site who don't know what an AC-130 is...

[/quoteI

I Very well know a AC-130 and NEVER saw one that had a "free gun" I have used mini gun's off "BlackHawks"

Edited by Bounder

Eh, where does one sign up for this Service?

WE need to find a permanent home on the home page for this pic.

Its been a while, but this TOTALLY restores my faith in the military uppers in DC.

:clapping:

Guest Bounder

another TQ girl

post-17849-1207522170_thumb.jpg

I Very well know a AC-130 and NEVER saw one that had a "free gun" I have used mini gun's off "BlackHawks"

Ahh sorry, wasn't clear from some of the earlier posts, seemed to be questioning what an AC-130 was rather than if it actually was one in the photo.

Out of interest if I have pictures of Royal Marines in women's clothing that's not what we're after for here is it?

So there is no more "wondering" I'll just take it down. Stage photo or not, whatever AC it is, I stated where I got it, simply saved it to my bucket. Whatever.

She is a real gunner on USAF Pave Hawks, went through Sheppard AFB, a few years ago and then on to Lackland for more aircrew training. So not a staged photo at all.

Out of interest if I have pictures of Royal Marines in women's clothing that's not what we're after for here is it?

What is it about us Brits? it's either naked bar or dressing up like women, either way you won't have to expend too much effort convincing a Brit to do it, I did my first airshow as a participating crew (static display) last summer, at Koksidje in Belgium, we were th last A/C to arrive day before the show, the brits were allready at the bar naked (Royal Navy I might add) anyway to be slighly back on topic, There was a Girl, A sea king pilot from 30 squadron BAF, the most beautifull woman on the planet, I wish I had taken a camera.

Wow! Check out that F-4

What F-4? Is there something beside the subject material I'm not seeing? This site has the best brunettes ever. :ph34r: CL

Another Brunette fan, yes blondes are two a penny but Brunettes MMMMMMMMMMMM!

Oooh Yah! Brunettes are a dime a dozen but priceless. F-4s, attractive durable women with guns or zoom bags? I'm moving. This is a no brainer.

:ph34r: CL

Edited by charlielima

great pic of the F-4 sparko :)