Sign in to follow this  
Fatman

How do you open Security GroundObjectData.ini?

March 22, 2008

Trying to put a Japanese Infantry into Okinawa, but the GroundObjectData.ini has a

security band around it and will not let me get in. Is there an extract tool I can use?

I need to get the entrys into the Objects, so that the Japanese Army can be functional.

Thanks

Fatman

There is no GroundObjectData.ini anymore, ground objects go into the Objects folder just like aircraft. If you are patched up, look at the objects folder, inside you should see a groundobjects folder, there is where you add your groundobjects.

Hopefully, it's not for the update I did a few months ago...for all intents and purposes, Okinawa is considerd 'secure', and occupied, pardon me -- Liberated territory.

I'd re-read the read me I wrote that goes with that upgrade; seem to remember mentioning that somewhere in there...

BTW, infantry is treated as a "tank" for gaming purposes.

Wrench

kevin stein