@ Canadair would be better to rename your canards I do it with my own cause of avoiding trpouble with someonelses canards. You need a Hexeditor to do this.

Is someone going to package this? I'm just one of many flyers here without the tools/skills to do the mods you guys are doing and would love to fly the Vark as you have configured it. You can call me dummy. I've got a pretty thick skin and have been cussed by the best, so it will be like water off of a duck's back. I'd still love to see how low I can go in the vark in this new config. Thud drivers say anything less than 600kts and higher than 200 feet is a pussy run. The Vark is the only aircraft that, in reality, can smoke a worm burner egress from the target area in later scenarios. Love to give her a shot as you guys have modded her, fabulous nose art and all.

Is someone going to package this? I'm just one of many flyers here without the tools/skills to do the mods you guys are doing and would love to fly the Vark as you have configured it. You can call me dummy. I've got a pretty thick skin and have been cussed by the best, so it will be like water off of a duck's back. I'd still love to see how low I can go in the vark in this new config. Thud drivers say anything less than 600kts and higher than 200 feet is a pussy run. The Vark is the only aircraft that, in reality, can smoke a worm burner egress from the target area in later scenarios. Love to give her a shot as you guys have modded her, fabulous nose art and all.

I actually had just a repainted canard, and the final decal permission for the merc skin included. It is actually a group effort of many, the only problem is the cockpit. I ll release it without and with instructions for download.

Tomorrow, or tonight I guess.

There is no big changes in the FM but I experimented with the included FM; actually equipeed with amramm and phoneix can give an hard time to flankers' formations as long as ypur SFP1 install is configured for BVR; you can do fast supersonic BVR deliverly and disappering in the weed, and then again.

Beautiful

I will release this pack for now, and hopefully, later release a pack with a TCS from the tomcat as blackbird is doing, leaving the bombbay for more ordnance

Edited by Canadair

That`s true if someone knows how to rotate a pilot figure pls post here or PM would be nice thx Talos.

You might be able to attach them as a weapon station, and rotate them using the attachment angle variables, however you'll need to set the loadout so that they are always equipped

I actually had just a repainted canard, and the final decal permission for the merc skin included. It is actually a group effort of many, the only problem is the cockpit. I ll release it without and with instructions for download.

Tomorrow, or tonight I guess.

There is no big changes in the FM but I experimented with the included FM; actually equipeed with amramm and phoneix can give an hard time to flankers' formations as long as ypur SFP1 install is configured for BVR; you can do fast supersonic BVR deliverly and disappering in the weed, and then again.

Beautiful

I will release this pack for now, and hopefully, later release a pack with a TCS from the tomcat as blackbird is doing, leaving the bombbay for more ordnance

Thanks in advance and kudos to all who contributed. See if I can avoid making a smoking hole in the European turf.

Ok Guys (and Girls)

The plane is out. And waiting approval.

There were perhaps a few things to polis but I wanted her out and flying.

Give her a test, tweak, let me know, let's discuss on the boards.

It includes a good number of mods, I should have asked everyone, details in the readme.

Ok Guys (and Girls)

The plane is out. And waiting approval.

There were perhaps a few things to polis but I wanted her out and flying.

Give her a test, tweak, let me know, let's discuss on the boards.

It includes a good number of mods, I should have asked everyone, details in the readme.

and actually there is already alittle mistake

Authors:

MF's F-16 blk10 avionics and hud.

Some Wrench's nosearts ( I can't resist)

Stealth skin and mercenary skinby alfonsofondacaro

F-111F modded datas (by me) and original by Vark Team <---------------

F-111F modded cockpit (by me) and original by Mike Wherner <-----------------------------------

Pavetacksystem mod by me (nothing special and idea already used in the B-57G)

Lau105AHm from various Combatace threads (FastCargo, GoCAD and others)

Canards lod and bmps by crimsonroamer, placed by 76.iap blackbird and repainted by bobrock

Edited by Canadair