What?! Oh, I was looking forward to this. I love the Vark!

I wonder if we will ever find out the reason for it not being released...... :dntknw:

Im sure whatever the reasons will be worked out between those involved. Its really none of our business, but i really hope we do not lose a great modder over something that was just a misunderstanding. Most people allow there mods to be used freely but in the end its still someones property and a little communication can probably sort everything out.

Just give them some time and i'm pretty sure things will work out in the end.

Cmon this can`t be.. people leaving the community for just some words.. we are humans and you cannot party with everyone... just arrange myself with this fact.

In the beggining i was jumped for some comments I wrote, I just missed the smileys so someone felt hurt. Was my misstake.. but hey it goes further!

Im sure whatever the reasons will be worked out between those involved. Its really none of our business, but i really hope we do not lose a great modder over something that was just a misunderstanding. Most people allow there mods to be used freely but in the end its still someones property and a little communication can probably sort everything out.

Just give them some time and i'm pretty sure things will work out in the end.

Well, I hope so, because it looks like a fantastic mod and it sure would be a shame for it not being released just because of a misunderstanding. In-fact, after the Buccaneer, this is the mod I've been most looking forward to. (For obvious reasons! :biggrin: )

Well, I hope so, because it looks like a fantastic mod and it sure would be a shame for it not being released just because of a misunderstanding. In-fact, after the Buccaneer, this is the mod I've been most looking forward to. (For obvious reasons! :biggrin: )

Well this mod is nothing that anyone can't do fiddling a little with inis.

I am glad, thoguh it striked your fancy as it did with me. Nothing like an old bomber upgraded eh?

Anyway, the question that bothered me is far from resolved. Someone even refuses to write me and explain the reason for his actions in order to clarify what I think is a complete and undue abuse.

I am therefore still very hurt, and feel on thin ice here at CA.

But things like cmprnt's missions and WOE andWOV enhacements, for example, or like this little community growing around AceCombat fiction, and many other wonderful mods deserves attention and are absolutely worth being here, over someone's "strange" behaviour.

Some wise men I spoke with suggested I let it go.

I can't. I am completely hurt, the feeling that comes from what you deem unjust and unexplained.

I am not letting it go, and it has taken me a while to be able to post here again, forcing fingers to win my feelings and type.

On the other hand though, the fun I get with sims and partcipating at CA, and sharing with the huge majority of wonderful people, is too good to allow the same someone to see me disappear.

As for the RF-111G therefore, it will be released, once and if MF gives permission for the wide use of their avionics suite.

Might come with a little campaing too, and repainted nosearts, thanks to wrench.

EDIT: I am hopeful and positive that a peaceful solution will come about the abovementioned situation. As of today, I am positive it will be okey and improving, and eventually all misunderstanding wiped away

Edited by Canadair

s**t! my usual luck

i have a campaign already done and waiting to be uploaded.

but it needs this craft!

if it's not released, my first mod will go in mod's hell.

Edited by the test pilot

So i tried to use the Canard pack but some parts are useless, I think of a rushed released. This is a nother matter. I promised Canadair to post some pics of my F-111J Vark MOD

Those are the normal canards, I wanted to use the "down" one but the left one wasn`t included. @Canadair If you like it I can PM you the stuff (entries, Canards) would be cool to get your entries in the Data ini and loadout ...

Oh my god, this is perfect; send away, will incorporate and make a new canard version of this bomber; Ps, can I have (and share) the F-16XL canard entries? me greedy

And how do you place them? I d like to learn, and I bet a lot of people would be interested too.

Edit: I was checking canardpack, there are left and right down .lod; I don't know maybe pmiing Crimson?

Edited by Canadair

Those really remind me of the nose vanes on the B-1, Blackbird. Can you try angling them down 30-40 degrees? I think that would look superb.

Nice job!

Yes we all must join canard revolution. That is awesome.

Yes, now what plane needs canards next? :biggrin:

Edited by Talos

Looks like a baby-B1 doesn't it? Maybe we'll have FastCargo crying and nostalgic...

Incredible what can be done with this sim, a few touches of ini and you get new toys.

Looks like a baby-B1 doesn't it?

Sure does.

Yes, now what plane needs canards next?

Oh we have over 300 planes here, lets try something else....

Oh we have over 300 planes here, lets try something else....

Oh, I know. Next one that needs them is the P-51D! :rofl:

You should be able to rotate them with the .ini, Blackbird. *I think*

Edited by Talos

Pilot figures cannot be rotated as far as I can tell.

I have tried...there is no 'angles' parameter for the pilot position.

Sorry guys.

FastCargo

Ah, thanks for clearing that up, Fastcargo. I thought about it after I posted and didn't remember seeing any rotation variable.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up, Fastcargo. I thought about it after I posted and didn't remember seeing any rotation variable.

Would you guys ike her more with canards normal or angled down?

I don't know, I like both.

Edited by Canadair

I'd like to see her with angled-downwards canards, purely because it'd be like a mini B-1B and should look pretty neat.

Grrr anyone good at placing and repainting decals around here? :crazy:

Well this mod is nothing that anyone can't do fiddling a little with inis.

I am glad, thoguh it striked your fancy as it did with me. Nothing like an old bomber upgraded eh?

Indeed, your mod actually gave me the inspiration to create an upgraded RAAF F-111G. One question, how did you get the dual missile rack? I've tried everything in the dual AMRAAM thread, but I can't seem to get it. :dntknw:

@ Canadair would be better to rename your canards I do it with my own cause of avoiding trpouble with someonelses canards. You need a Hexeditor to do this.