Sign in to follow this  
eliahu2006

Adding planes to Wings Over Israel

Do you know if i can add planes from: Strike Fighters:Project 1, Wings Over Vietnam, Wings Over Europe to Wings Over Israel?

If i can, how i do that?

You add it the same as you do in the other sims. Some planes are getting updated, some haven't, its trial and error.

Yeah, you have to use the .CAT extractor on one sim to pull out the necessary files to move the plane to the other. In essence, you're creating your own 3rd party plane to install into WOI from the files of the previous sim.

If you want to make some planes flyable, just cpy a pit into the plane folder and the ini`s you need... like cockpit.ini and avionics.ini and don`t forget to edit the "planename.ini" so it can be used...

What files do I need to extract to add a SFP1 plane to WOI? or a WOV plane to WOE? Been serching KB etc, yet haven't pound this info.