Sign in to follow this  
streakeagle

New York has their own Blue Thunder helicopter

Nobody is without their issues, and I'm well aware of mine. :good:

Trust is easily lost and slow to be gained. WarlordATF is right, not everyone is evil or corrupt, but if the opportunity is there, there are always people who will take advantage of it. Those safeguards have to be in place to protect the people from the government, even if 99% of the time its not needed. It's what seperates us(as in modern democracy) from the communists, kings and dictators of the past who had free reign to do whatever they chose.

And I would disagree, both McCain and Obama look like a huge step up.

Nobody is without their issues, and I'm well aware of mine. :good:

Trust is easily lost and slow to be gained. WarlordATF is right, not everyone is evil or corrupt, but if the opportunity is there, there are always people who will take advantage of it.

I disagree, not everyone who has the opportunity will. I have had more than my share of opportunities but I chose to do what is right. That goes for about 90% of the planet too. Its only a few rotten apples, and when the media gets its, they blow it up. A. Keep an open mind. B. If you are smart enough, you can cut through the BS and see the real picture. C. Think for yourself and the answer is always there. Don't be a lemming.

In fact I think its the media partly to blame for all this feeling of our rights are being taken away. Sometimes too much media fuels paranoia. As I said, security is a fine balance, but once innocent people start to die, it get questioned. So the bottom line is that we all have be secure with ourselves and not let the hoopla get out of control to where it breeds fear into us. Go out, have fun, and live life. Somehow the rest always seems to take care of itself.