i downloaded a carrier for WoE,i tried to find the carrier in ALL the maps i have,but i wasn't able to find it.

i even changed from very rare to very common but even that didnt work.

icant find the carrier could anyone help me out?

thanks

The carrier will only show up in custom made single missions or campaigns designed to include carrier ops, I think.

Try installing single carrier-based missions, or some of the carrier-based campaigns, available at this site.

Hope that helps.

Like TurtleHawk said, they're ONLY available in user-made missions and campaigns. They are NOT available in single missions generated by the game engine.

Think of carriers as runways (just like the regular airfields) - they need a fixed location in the terrain to be at. Those are set in the terrains ***_targets.ini. For campaigns, not only do they need the fixed locations, but they need to be added to the campaign's data ini.

If you want to add them, you'll need to edit the GermanyCE_Targets.ini, the GermanyCE_Types.ini (this'll tell the game/campaign engine which CV to add), and then create a new campaign and/or user made mission.

Like TH said, there are several 3rd Party campaigns/missions that have the already added.

WRench

kevin stein

well i tried to find some carrier based missions and campaigns,but they all need carriers wich arent available anymore.could anyone send some links like the cv59(carrier,i need that one)

lol90, you need to stop using the Report Post feature.

i downloaded a carrier for WoE,i tried to find the carrier in ALL the maps i have,but i wasn't able to find it.

i even changed from very rare to very common but even that didnt work.

icant find the carrier could anyone help me out?

thanks

well i tried to find some carrier based missions and campaigns,but they all need carriers wich arent available anymore.could anyone send some links like the cv59(carrier,i need that one)

Why not edit the mission so it uses the carrier you downloaded?

....thats actually a very good idea.im gonna try,thanks(bad english.im dutch)