Sign in to follow this  
Guest MrMudd

When fear is stronger than pain

oh man that's going to leave a mark.I hope it didn't hurt him..that's one of those car wreck moments..you really don't want to watch but just have to.

Guest MrMudd
Hope that aint your kid :wink:

Actually no that had to be the son of an Army man. It is evident from his quick drop to prone fireing position, in this case it is a REMFS son

if it was a Marine's Son he would Be Comeing out of the Water Grabing the REMF Army brat by his shorts pulling him off his feet and explaining to him in a not so friendly military manner. The enemy is 180 the other direction in lawnchairs basking in the sun unamused to his warfighting prowess

if it was a navy Child, He would be on a Float raft with Bino's Glassen the Honeys on the Beach head. Vectoring Fighters and provideing 16" Water Gun support.

If it was a Air Force Child he would be Comeing in hard Feet wet with 12 Mk1 Waterballons on a Cas Mission to support the Marine and Army boys attempting to pull the enemy (girls) into the Water. Then Banking hard for another Pass with Water pistols Strafeing the remaining soft targets in the open.

HAHAHA. good lord that rocks! (good lord I'm twisted)

I give the kid 4.5 on the dismount.

Yes, but the buildup and subsequent approach are worth a 5.5 from me. However, I think the "SPLAT!" negates everything... :lol:

on second look, it seems that the child may have a depth perseption problem (jumped early), either that or its retardation. Or both :wink:

Until we find out, I'll withhold scoring... its not right to give slower kids anything less than an 8.

If the Kid had gotten a good bounce off of the concrete then I could have given him and extra .5 points, but sadly the kid landed flat with no bounce. The Kid needs more work in the off season and then come back with a good bounce. :wink:

on second look, maybe he was just practicing for the long jump :roll:

got one hop outa 3... kinda :wink: