Sign in to follow this  
swambast

How to obtain WOV Target Objects Width and Length?

Anyone know if a library was ever composed of the stock Wings Over Vietnam Target object's Width and Length? Any suggestions on how to get this information, even if they are just "best guess" estimates (i.e., vehicles average approx. 20 ft. long by 8 ft wide, etc.)??? :blink:

Anyone know if a library was ever composed of the stock Wings Over Vietnam Target object's Width and Length? Any suggestions on how to get this information, even if they are just "best guess" estimates (i.e., vehicles average approx. 20 ft. long by 8 ft wide, etc.)??? :blink:

This collage came out ages ago for SFP1 - I can't remember who posted it though*. I keep a copy so that I can place targets and lights on various objects - it works fine for SFP1/SFG, WOV and WOE. The sizes are grid points in the game which are more useful than ft, inches, mm or cm measurements.

_Stock_ground_objects.jpg

*(Credit to the original creator - this really is a useful guide. Thank you.)

Regards, comrpnt.

Polak made that template years ago and pioneered into using FS Scenery creator for making target areas for Thirdwire sims.

At Simhq there is a sticky thread on game objects for starters.

As for WoV:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showt...40&start=40

See my post somewhere near the end.

As said i got the WoV Object footprints sorted in a template for FS Scenery creator.

Should realy finish that tutorial....

S!

Edited by Tannethal