Sign in to follow this  

Anyone know the mesh name for the side fuselage and airbrake for Razbam's Skyraider (AD-4)?

Don't know if these are correct, but the hex editor only finds "fuselage" and "airbrake02"

Isn't/aren't there some other skins out for it, with full decals inis??? I KNOW I saw something somewhere....

Wrench

kevin stein

Try my package for the A-1H:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=5156

I have a fuselage decal for the small USAF star and bar which overlaps the speed brake and fuselage.

Mike D.

Mike,

I had your skin package already. However the star and bar is painted on and your readme says this:

Final note:

This mod does not have a star & bar decal for the fuselage/speed brake as the speed brake was named the same for both sides by the original creator of the Razbam LOD file. If you must have this decal also, E-mail me and I can tell you how to hex-edit the LOD file yourself to make it work and I will send you the needed .bmp and decals.ini files!

Can you e-mail that information to me? Do I just change the name of one of the speed brakes using my hex editor?

Mike,

I had your skin package already. However the star and bar is painted on and your readme says this:

Final note:

This mod does not have a star & bar decal for the fuselage/speed brake as the speed brake was named the same for both sides by the original creator of the Razbam LOD file. If you must have this decal also, E-mail me and I can tell you how to hex-edit the LOD file yourself to make it work and I will send you the needed .bmp and decals.ini files!

Can you e-mail that information to me? Do I just change the name of one of the speed brakes using my hex editor?

Thanks Mike. All is good.

img00031.jpg

Used your A-1H lod as a guide to modify the AD-4 lod as I didn't know if they were the same model. Renumbered every other airbrake. I thought it was odd that there was an odd number of airbrakes until I flew the model to test the decals. Then I remembered that the Skyraider has a third airbrake under the fuselage. Renumbered that one to 03 and it appears that it still works. Not of any consequence in this skin, but might be an issue for a wrap around stripe that goes under the belly.

Edited by Czech6

Looks great!!

Mike

Looks great!!

Mike

img00032.jpg

img00033.jpg

img00034.jpg