Sign in to follow this  
GodSaveTheUSA73

HESA Saeqeh and Azarakhsh

i know these aircraft has probably seen the forums here a few times but i was looking to see if anyone else had, through your journeys on the info super highway, found any good pictures of theres aircraft, or any information? The Saeqeh looks (from the few pictures i can find) to be bigger than an F-5. Not longer or wider but more beefy. It still looks pretty cool at least

tony

I know I (and a few others) have posted a few photos of those aircraft on here a couple of time, but they're probably the same snaps that you've seen. If you do a search for Azarakhsh or Saeqeh, you'll definitely come up with something here. I got some from an Iranian Mil-tech forum, but I don't remember what it was called. Sorry...

i have searched, quiet a bit actually...and found pretty much nothing, and the same few pictures. i guess i have a question then. assuming you know the F-5E rather well, would/could you suspect they have a similar performance? i'm modding an F-5 model into it for WoI. so some/any info would be appreciated

610x.jpg

Only picture of the Azaraknajiberish I've ever seen.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/256431/irans...enters_service/

i found this...but i saw something peculiar. if your interested watch and at about 1:16, you hear engines running but there are covers over the intakes(?)

and viggen, the picture of the Azarakhsh is also peculiar in the fact the it looks to have a higher set wing with LEX's. I have seen those but i have also seen some that look too similar to the F-5. I'm thinking they have doing all the drawing and experimenting out in the world instead of making drawing and doing it with models and such. could also be, due to the state run media...anything is possible...

on a side note(kinda), did you watch The Daily Show today (jul15 and possibly a rerun but..), about Irans Shahab 3 and the Photoshop deal? this could be one of those as well

Edited by GodSaveTheUSA73

Here are some snaps of the Saeqeh I've posted here...

Saeqeh3.jpg

Saeqeh4.jpg

Saq.jpg

Saeqeh1.jpg

You're right though. Getting snaps of it is pretty difficult.

gallery_12105_43_173156.jpg

If they made a 2 seat version (and had Andy Warhol paint it...)...

FastCargo

I did wonder why they put the campbell's soup logo on the plane... :wink:

...because Iran's AF is mmm-mmm-good?