Erwin_Hans

Super Hornet F and It's Ava

ArturR check your PM please.

med_gallery_27883_198_112072.jpg

Look at this,and thaks to littlesmoke and his excllent Pics :ok::biggrin:

Cockpit Updated.........

New RWR...............A new LCD... :biggrin:

Is there any useage of this new rwr.

Can we use it in the Air to Ground mode?

Edited by HrntFixr
Please don't repost pics in replys.

Erwin_Hans,

Like 76.IAP-Blackbird said... you and 101tfs do fast work!

Question on your new updated cockpit. The HUD, which cockpit.ini and avionics.ini are you using? The HUD seem to be fuzzy and not clear like the original Mirage Factory F-18? If you are using the original F-18 Data.ini that would explain the fuzziness.

Of course, you already know this... if you look at the new F-18 file by Sordo, his C-15 Spanish EF-18 Hornet has the updated and improve clear HUD symbol with CCIP.

Again, excellent work... would be assume to see the finish product! :clapping:

Also :dntknw: how do you guys were able to copy screen shots of aircraft and cockpit? Which function key do you use? I am being stupid here... :blink:

Thanks

You mean the "quit" button "Q?" How do you retrieve the snap shot?

Not quote - Print Screen. And screenies go into screenshots folder.

wasn`t he talking about copying pictures?! mh ok missunderstanding.. pics from websites = you can link them to your post, or press "Add reply" and then you can upload up to 40MB of pics .. best solution is to convert screenies to jpg.. cause of size.

No quote!

@ erwin do you have a list of your WIP`s ???

great work until now!!!

I haven't got any completed 3D model(such as Su-39,Su-34,ect)now.

So...between F/A-18F's complete and some new 3D model is completed.

I'd like to do something update.

For exmple F-15J update---"F-15J kai",or Su-27SK update---Su-27SKU...ect...

Ok great news that`s enough infos for me ;-) Cool! May I ask u where are u from?! Cause of the name?! sounds german... Are u chinese or german?! :-)

Ok great news that`s enough infos for me ;-) Cool! May I ask u where are u from?! Cause of the name?! sounds german... Are u chinese or german?! :-)

In fact,I'm not German,and I'm Chinese.

Why I use this name?En....Er....that was two years before..this name I used in a Germany and also a Russian forum.....

And.....I use it tilll now

Ok, thanks. You guys are damn fast with modelling, was surprised about your Mig-31 release cause it came out of nowhere. Will be an interesting summer!!! Will you make pits to ... e.g. for the Su-34?!?!

it looks like there's also two 'airbrakes' on each wing above the intakes.

They are not airbrakes. They are called LEX spoilers and they serve two purposes. First, along with the movement of the TEF's (down symmetrically), ailerons (up symmetrically), rudders (in or out symmetrically depending on AOA), and stabilators (LE down asymmetrically to compensate for transient pitch moments due to the actuation of the other surfaces) it acts as a speed brake. Second, it actuates to quickly bring the nose of the aircraft down from high AOA to a normal flight attitude with a minimal loss of energy.

Vamp

Edited by Vampyre

We have here some good guys around, they make great pits, Julhelm is one of them, Kesselbrut and some more. I think we can open a new thread for you 101tfs where we can gather the infos about pit making . Your 3d Max knowledge is great so you will not have problems with it...

They are not airbrakes. They are called LEX spoilers and they serve two purposes. First, along with the movement of the TEF's (down symmetrically), ailerons (up symmetrically), rudders (in or out symmetrically depending on AOA), and stabilators (LE down asymmetrically to compensate for transient pitch moments due to the actuation of the other surfaces) it acts as a speed brake. Second, it actuates to quickly bring the nose of the aircraft down from high AOA to a normal flight attitude with a minimal loss of energy.

Vamp

that's why I put 'airbrakes' in quotation marks

how to make it?

Check your Messages. :wink:

Stop teasing us, lol, release the beta, we want superbug, lol, j/k, take the time u need guys.

Stop teasing us, lol, release the beta, we want superbug, lol, j/k, take the time u need guys.

The superbug will be released in one,or two days