is there anyone out there that has thought about making an upgraded A-10 to the new C model, allowing the use of the JDAM and a new Pit with the 2 MFD's?

also a quick skin change to say the 357th at Davis-Monthan, or for Moody AFB.

The A-10C's cockpit will receive 2 5X5 multifunction Color Displays (MFCDs), a Hands On Stick and Throttle (HOTAS) system with a modified F-15E right throttle grip, and a modified F-16 control stick grip. Other cockpit items include an Upfront Controller, new Armament HUD control panel, and a redesigned main instrument panel to hold it all.

quick info on whats in the plane

Air-to-Air Missiles:

AIM-9M Sidewinder (2), Guided Missiles:

AGM-65A Maverick, Bombs:

GBU-10 Paveway II, GBU-12 Paveway II, GBU-16 Paveway II, GBU-31 JDAM, GBU-32 JDAM, WCMD, Sensors & Communications:

AN/ALR-69, LITENING AT, LITENING ER, Sniper XR, Protection Systems:

AN/ALQ-131.

pics of the new Pit

pic_12.JPG

pic5.JPG

pic4.JPG

A10C%20cockpit.jpg

i love moving some mud with this plane, and would really enjoy being able to use new weapons on the bird.

Edited by rovert97

I got the max file from wpnssgt for the C pit but need someone to finish it for me.

Will that be completely authentic with the hole below the airspeed indicator and left of the RMI? :haha::rofl:

I got the max file form wpnssgt for the C pit but need someone to finish it for me.

I think I know who can help, shoot me a pm