Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

Lomac Demo Released!

I woke up this morning to some rather unbelievable news. Seems a German gaming magazine is the first to send out the LOMAC demo on CD, and it's now up on BitTorrent as well as reports of it on Kazaa as lomacdemo.zip. The demo size is 122.74Mb.

This seems to be legit, a bunch have DLed it and played, and I'm pulling it down right now. We'll keep you posted as this story develops.

BitTorrent is extremely easy to setup and use, so don't be scared off by the client. You can grab a BitTorrent client here:

BitTorrent Client

Shadow's BitTorrent (This is the one I use)

Shadow's BitTorrent

Once that is installed, just click on this link, then the lomac link!

LOMAC Demo Seed File

Once you download it, please be considerate and leave your BitTorrent client up and running, as the more people are sharing the file the faster downloading others will have.

:wacko: Bout time we got a taste of this Sim. Hats off to the Germans, finally they did the right thing.Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. You can tell this is a Beta 5, feels just like Flanker 2.5. Hope the finished product is more polished than this. I hope UBI realizes they keep dangling the carrot and don't deliver, they are gonna have some very pissed off people. And their marketing department better realize that there are hard core flight simmers out there that can support the sales on this game. It just shows me they have been very lazy in their marketing research. I know cause that is what my degree is, and I actively practice everyday. It just amazes me that it has taken this long, either they have very poor project management, or no money, or both. Oh well I am gonna trust UBI to do the right thing, if they don't they will never get my money again, no matter how good the game.

There are old pilots and bold pilots but no old bold pilots

ooh so this is why the site was down :)

gotta love that demo :)

and gotta love the ppl who have made the gr8 missions :)