I'd like to comment on Stategy First, but the last time I did TK slapped me around. ;)

The 2nd patch is still in the works and getting closer every day. As far as when...I don't know. The funny thing about fixing bugs is that you fix one problem and that breaks two other things. I don't pretend to know anything about programming, but I have learned this much.

As far as TK doing the Wright Flyer sim...big deal. TK loves aviation as much as any of us (probably/likely more than most). Wouldn't you do work for the 100th anniversary of powered flight if you were asked? I give a big hats off to TK for working on that project. That shows me his dedication to aviation in general...plus he's still working as pretty much a one man team to fix SFP1.

No flames intended. :)

I must say;

I want this Sim to Succeed PERIOD. I been wainting for this era of Jet for a long time. I fire it up about once a week. but some of the issues it has I just can't get pass. I know, I know, it's been said before. Personally if it were fixed, between SFP1, IL2 and Falcon 4, I'd dump all my other Sims.

BirdDogg.

Well, I guess I can chime in too, hehehe. I think I can understand the frustration here that the patch has taken so bloody long. Ive been visiting the forums nearly everyday hoping for some word or update. SFP1 actually isnt even on the computer right now as I have other things going to keep me happy like IL2FB, Age of Mythology, CMBO and BB, etc. So Im really not so miffed anymore. Like chief, I can wait. Im encouraged to hear the beta testers say that its on the way. That means its still being worked on at least. Once the patch comes out, Ill be back in business and happy as a clam in salt water, Ill be able to fly the planes Ive admired since childhood in a product I always hoped would happen...and finally did. :D