Sign in to follow this  
lindr2

Russian social reclame - Really scared!

Yeah theyve been hitting us with adverts similar to that for about 4 years now - dont know if its improved anything though.

Both remind me of the old traffic safety films that we were forced to watch as High School students during the mid 1970s. The films produced by the Ohio state DOT were especially lurid.

In light of some of the idiocy I see on the roads today, they should start forcing students to watch them again.

They already do. A course is required before you can even take the test for a drivers license and they showed some pretty nasty damage and injuries. They need to start forcing adults to watch them again the way people are driving. Nearly was in an accident labor day driving home after buying supplies for the BBQ. Maniac was driving in the middle of the road!

They already do. A course is required before you can even take the test for a drivers license and they showed some pretty nasty damage and injuries. They need to start forcing adults to watch them again the way people are driving. Nearly was in an accident labor day driving home after buying supplies for the BBQ. Maniac was driving in the middle of the road!

Uh, sorry about that, my contact lense got stuck up in my eye lid.