Sign in to follow this  
PIGHUNTA69

Trouble with Weapons Editor

This one is getting to me, i add the weapons in the WeaponData.INI, BUT when i try to open it using the Weapon Editor nothing happens. I'm stumped because before when i had XP i had no problems opening them up. I have it set to run in Windows 98 or 95 compatibilty also.

So you click the "Open" button in the weps editor - then browse to the weapondata.ini - then what happens?

I choose a weapon to open and double click but it just goes back to a blank weapons editors screen.

Two solutions. Either place the editor inside of a zip file and execute it from inside there, or, if you're really knowledgable, you can place the editor in a folder that will force windows to treat it as a system file :smile:

I'm not openly telling you which folder to place it in, becuase someone might mess up even a simple operation like that, and hose their system in the process.

Hi

i find the same problem and Resolve this thing that i use infact some older Weaponeditors that are not compatable with WOI

so it is batter to go to http://www.thirdwire.com/downloads_tools.htm and download the latest editor for WOI and run in 98 compatibility mood which add weapon successfuly

:rolleyes: