Sign in to follow this  
gambit168

hi guys

not online as such yet ,

spain is very very pricey for internet , and i moaned bout 4 meg cable back home for £29.99

here its 70 euros a month for 3 meg ish, adsl

paid 420 euros for tv in the urbanization , then 2 days later the cops busted them for stealing the sky signal !!!!!!!!!!!!

so im in the local pub hogging there 1 meg adsl , right now LOL

but i hope 2 get things swinging again soon

cheers guys

Sorry to hear about your travails. Hope to see you online ASAP. Will the timezones be a problem? I assume you are on GMT (0 UTC), whereas I am -6 UTC. Anything I can do to help, let me know. It is lonely up here, need company.

Edited by J18Dread

not online as such yet ,

spain is very very pricey for internet , and i moaned bout 4 meg cable back home for £29.99

here its 70 euros a month for 3 meg ish, adsl

paid 420 euros for tv in the urbanization , then 2 days later the cops busted them for stealing the sky signal !!!!!!!!!!!!

so im in the local pub hogging there 1 meg adsl , right now LOL

but i hope 2 get things swinging again soon

cheers guys

Your prices for the internet are simply terrible!!!

I live in Russia and pay 780 roubles ($31.8) in a month for unlimited access of 2mb/sek and it is considered the VERY DEAR internet, other most providers offer 2mb for 400 roubles ($16.3), and 4mb for 600 roubles ($24.5)

Edited by lindr2

hey dread what time gmt and on what server you flying?

I miss the furballs the 5-6 of us had last year.

would enjoy some more.

Nice to see your still around gambit.I hope your up and running on the net ASAP.Maybe if you guys start flying online again I'll tag along.

DaSpungie;

I am on about 1900 Central most weeknights and various times during the weekend. Best way to meet up is to monitor a teamspeak server. I use KoA's server at 82.214.27.152:8769 no pw. First Eagles channel is near the bottom.

Open to any other coordination tool you suggest. Staying in a game server alone is very boring. At least, I can fly missions while listening for prospective targets in a voice chat server.

Let me know.

I suggest using the fully patched (April 2008) + EP with standard planes and Vogesen terrain (more visually interesting), but am open to any suggestions for a standard configuration.

Would be fun to get it going again.

Edited by J18Dread