Sign in to follow this  
Viggen

F-105 Skin Request

Hey all. Had a recent reinterest (okay a MASSIVE reinterest) in the F-105. Gone through and downloaded just about all the Thuds and Thud skins on here and Marcfighters. Anyway, if anyone has no projects going on, would they mind making a fictional Euro 1 or Lizard camo for the F-105G? Figured it could go well with the fictional low-viz gray already out there. I'd do it myself but I'm a horrible skinner.

Also, just since I thought about it, how hard would it be to make an F-105B from one of the F-105Ds? Would it really just be a matter of INI edits? Or would it need a whole new model?

No one? Oh well.

What about the F-105D to F-105B idea?

No one? Oh well.

What about the F-105D to F-105B idea?

You would need a new model as the B had a different nose than the D among other things. The difference is very noticeable.

JA Viggen - when I saw your name and then saw 'F-105' I had a fleeting vision of a Thunderchief in Swedish Splinter camo.

You would need a new model as the B had a different nose than the D among other things. The difference is very noticeable.

He could get a older F-105D blk model and paint the tip of the nose cone black instead of the entire section...it might help as a place holder, although the strike camera will still be a give away.