Sign in to follow this  
gumpy

WOI F-14a Tomcat weapons

Ok I added the F-14a to WOI but no Pheonix missiles or sparrows even after I addes the weapons pack from Column Five.Does anyone know how or where to get these?Do I need to add Bunyaps weapons pack instead?

Did you run them through the WOI Weapons editor?

Question to All.... I notice my weapons in WOI are now in neat little folders - Is this important? i.e. when we add one-off weapons do we have to do likewise and is there a naming convention?

Edited by Spinners

Doesn't look like the latest version of the MFWP has the AIM-54 in it; as I understand it (and someone here from MF can probably give you a better idea) they're re-working the AIM-54 and will likely be releasing it later. The older version of the MFWP has the AIM-54A and C in it, as does the Bunyap weapon pack.

Which weapons pack you are talking about? At least from my impression there are differences to cater to different versions of the game, although BunyapPak and MFWP (WoV/WoE) have the Phoenixes.

Anyway, just wait for the new Tomcats by TMF (they are going to look seriously awesome), they are working on getting the loft feature of the Phoenixes to work as intended (and apparently they did).

Edited by kct

hello,

WOI WP don't have AIM-54 because .. it never use other israel.

the weapons pack is 80% historical.

same way as other sam site, with don't put sa-8A and A+ because they not be exported to middle east

for us , WOI is a stand alone reallistic game.. we work to upgrade it .. new ground objet more artefact .. when we send a plane with WOI in the name .. it not because it not can work with other game..

for me we have 2 standalone, WOV and WOI .. and 2 all in game SFP1 and WOE where we can put every thing.

tk work on WOE/WOV patch, .. we will release a WP for WOE when patch are release.

perhaps we will do a WP for WOV... but i'm not 100% sure....

++