Sign in to follow this  
Eagle114th

Breaking News! To Old Anthology Fighter People (an

Ok, friends,

If anyone still has this sim, please contact me!

Navychief

retnavycpo@hotmail.com

I might have spent more time in this Sim than just about any other next to F-119 and Falcon 4.

I'm looking foward to see where this goes. Chief I got it, but unfortunately I will never part with it. I do however have the original US Navy Fighters, Marine Fighter Addon USAF additon and the Nato Fighters addition before they released USNF 97, then Fighter Anthology.

The only draw back is that Before USNF 97, they all required a DOS boot disk!

Now if you or anyone can find out/knows whether or not this has become abandon-ware or not and send me a link stating the fact, I might be able to give you a copy of mine.

but not without knowing of course. However; if it's abandon-ware you may certainly have a copy.

PM me.

BirdDogg.

Chief, I still have FA and its in excellent condition. original CD case and all. I think I even have the manual somewhere. not that I condone such a thing, but burning it would be easy.lol ;)