Sign in to follow this  
Luiz Carlos

Is there any chance from future WOV/WOE patches?

I think is a shame that since WOI was released , I can´t touch WOV/WOE anymore , so big the difference in AI to me.

I know that TK is working in a new Suez add-on, ( and I will bought it for sure) , but I really liked those titles.

I don´t know nothing about programming, but since all this games have the same engine, maybe will be not so complicated to bring WOI and WOE to the same WOI level?

What's this story about Ubisoft looking to buy the license for the TW series?? Wings Over: Global Conflict?? :blink: Check out the article here.

By the way, that's exactly what's going to happen Luiz. The previous games will be patched up to the current standard (or is it up to the next WOI patch?). Either way, after the next patch, the entire series should be at the same patch standard. As for when, I couldn't tell you I'm afraid.

By the way, that's exactly what's going to happen Luiz. The previous games will be patched up to the current standard (or is it up to the next WOI patch?). Either way, after the next patch, the entire series should be at the same patch standard. As for when, I couldn't tell you I'm afraid.

This is really good news SayWhat.

Looking forward for those patches.

I missed so much carrier ops and NATO fighters, but every time I go flying WOV or WOE is boring like hell, like shooting ducks or at retarded enemy pilots.(not politically correct here :biggrin: )

This is really good news SayWhat.

Looking forward for those patches.

I missed so much carrier ops and NATO fighters, but every time I go flying WOV or WOE is boring like hell, like shooting ducks or at retarded enemy pilots.(not politically correct here :biggrin: )

Same for me,

First I did not touch WOI because it was incompatible with all my addon stuff. But since the august patch I give it another try and now it is the other way around, the opponents behave much more interesting, and that seems to count for more then being able to fly just that particular aricraft in WOE... I suppose that is a good thing.

Same for me,

First I did not touch WOI because it was incompatible with all my addon stuff. But since the august patch I give it another try and now it is the other way around, the opponents behave much more interesting, and that seems to count for more then being able to fly just that particular aricraft in WOE... I suppose that is a good thing.

Man, I ask for the patches 12 hours ago and TK delivered right now!

Can´t believe how powerful I am! :biggrin:

Thanks TK.

You can really count on me ( on us I believe) to support you! :good:

Man, I ask for the patches 12 hours ago and TK delivered right now!

Can´t believe how powerful I am! :biggrin:

Now I need you to ask for Jessica Alba to knock on my front door!! :biggrin:

Yeah, I was pretty stoked to see the patches when I logged on this morning! :good:

Now I need you to ask for Jessica Alba to knock on my front door!! :biggrin:

Yeah, I was pretty stoked to see the patches when I logged on this morning! :good:

Sorry, but she is busy right now.

Jessica, say hello to Mr.SayWhat,darling... :cool: