Sign in to follow this  
hurricane3

lost my Fokker

I was trying to load the Voss skin ,I added the lines to the config settings and there were no spaces between that and the last setting.

When I went back into the sim the DR1 was gone.

I went back to the config settings and deleted the lines so it was back to normal ,but even though the Dr1 shows in Windows explorer it doesn't show in the sim.HELP how do I get it back?

Forget it ,I did a system restore to the day before, and got my DR1 back.

I'll never again try to mod this sim,I have gotten into too much trouble.

Darn.

I was gonna ask you if you lost a little motor Fokker or a big motor Fokker

Don't despair, man...It's fun changing stuff in this game.

Just remember to make a copy of anything you're gonna change, before you start and you can't really go wrong.

Regards.

Bucky

Don't despair, man...It's fun changing stuff in this game.

Just remember to make a copy of anything you're gonna change, before you start and you can't really go wrong.

Regards.

Bucky

Thanks guys for replying.I didn't really get the one about the little motor or big motor Fokker but I'am not the brightest bulb in the lamp.

Anyway thanks for the encouragement ,and advice about backing everything up,but now that the sim is the way I want it I'am not going to get greedy and try some new mod.I'am too scared!

motor Fokker...play on words. Like Jonathan Winters' Maudie Fricker. :biggrin:

Good to see you're still with us, hurricane. :good:

Hi Hurricane3 like Southside Bucky said always backup, you can make a complete copy of your First Eagles game you do not have to reinstall the game from the CD just Cut and Paste a copy to where you want to run it and mod to your hearts content. With so much stuff to add and so easy it's a shame to miss out on all the great stuff and hard work put in by so many kind folk that give us so much free stuff.

Any problems just post here and someone will give you the answer im sure.

Most of all have fun.

Hi Hurricane3 like Southside Bucky said always backup, you can make a complete copy of your First Eagles game you do not have to reinstall the game from the CD just Cut and Paste a copy to where you want to run it and mod to your hearts content. With so much stuff to add and so easy it's a shame to miss out on all the great stuff and hard work put in by so many kind folk that give us so much free stuff.

Any problems just post here and someone will give you the answer im sure.

Most of all have fun.

I guess I'am like a case of the ,ahhh well you no,ya can'r get rid of me that easy.

Thanks again guys