hello, im Pato (literally DUCK)

im trying to do a mod, or a "half-mod" because it will not change the entire game (strike fighters)

i wish to know, do i need the autorizations of the modders before i give a test copy to my team??

what i wanna do is give a copy to them to try it and hear their opinions about my mod, not to upload it.

then, if it work, i wish to ask permitions to the people that make de models used.

all the materials used are from here or from column5.us, if needed i can make a list of it.

thanks

uau!!! i didnt see that..sorry.

i will check the models with the name of that list, then i will send PMs and make a better description of the mod here, if dont disturb.

thanks a lot

ok people...no one is on that list....(damn, jajaja!!)

here is what i need to do the "half-mod" of "top gun 82"

A-4E super echo, available at column5.us, property of "column5" and with the skin of "bananamal" (available at column5.us)

F-5A freedom fighter, available at column5.us, property of "Skoshi team" and the skin of "mig-28" property of "ferrit (also at column5.us)

IAI F-21 lion, available at column5.us, property of "the mirage factory y Olivier ANGUILLE (BPAo)"

F-14 tomcat, available at column5.us, proerty of "the mirage factory y Olivier ANGUILLE (BPAo)" and the skin of "jolley rogers" property of "sundowner" (same web site)

F-16N, available at combatace.com, proprety of "wpnssgt"

the "bunyap weapons pack", i think its available everywhere....

i will keep all "readme" file that came with each model or skin, and also, i will express clearly in the "main readme" about instalation, that i didnt make the models (just put the piece togheter)

now i will try to contact those persons and teams by email. if any one wanna gimme an opinion its welcome. sorry by the disturb and thanks

Super Echo is Column5, he is on the list.

F-5A is also Mirage Factory so get a hold of bpao on any of those.

I handle all of wpnssgt's stuff, I am on the list.

Don't worry about the weps pack you are fine.

thanks you very much Dave

so i only need the answer of "bpao" right?

can i put the "danger zone" theme from the film??? (im trying to put another screen for "main menu" but i cant)

i cant believe it!!! its already here!!!

i send the request a few minutes ago, and i got an email:

"ok.. have fun

----- Original Message -----

To: bpao@airbase.dyndns.org

Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2008 4:03 PM

Subject: autorization for use your work

hello, mi name is Pato poli, im trying to make a "half-mod" for strike fighter called "top gun 82"

i will like to use the following airplanes and skin that you make, if i got your autorization of course.

F-21A lion

F-14A tomcat

(both available at column5.us)

if you are agree i wish like to use them, i will keep your "readme" files and will express clearly in the "main readme" that those are yours works.

you can contact me at combatace.com, spanish forum or at the topic "autorizations" at "missions and campaings buildings" or here, at my email.

thanks for your time"

"uaaaau" again!!!!

can i pass a copy to the other members of banidos team for test???

Edited by pato poli

ok people...no one is on that list....(damn, jajaja!!)

here is what i need to do the "half-mod" of "top gun 82"

A-4E super echo, available at column5.us, property of "column5" and with the skin of "bananamal" (available at column5.us)

F-5A freedom fighter, available at column5.us, property of "Skoshi team" and the skin of "mig-28" property of "ferrit (also at column5.us)

IAI F-21 lion, available at column5.us, property of "the mirage factory y Olivier ANGUILLE (BPAo)"

F-14 tomcat, available at column5.us, proerty of "the mirage factory y Olivier ANGUILLE (BPAo)" and the skin of "jolley rogers" property of "sundowner" (same web site)

F-16N, available at combatace.com, proprety of "wpnssgt"

the "bunyap weapons pack", i think its available everywhere....

i will keep all "readme" file that came with each model or skin, and also, i will express clearly in the "main readme" about instalation, that i didnt make the models (just put the piece togheter)

now i will try to contact those persons and teams by email. if any one wanna gimme an opinion its welcome. sorry by the disturb and thanks

Just for the sake of accuracy you may want to adjust the year slightly if you plan to include the F-21/ F-16N, but then again i like "What if scenerios"

some times a tweeking the opperational dates can lead to some interesting gaming( like F-8J's operating into the mid eighties).

also if the mid eighties are the target era you might consider adding the F-18A , the F-4S phantom , AV-8A/B to the mix and /or a visiting

Air force F-15A/C sqadron.

just my humble suggestions :wink: .

thanks allenjb42, i will check it out

thanks Icarus999, i put the year 82 because i start looking for "old style" dogfight, with rear aspect missiles. i make some changes to de data od the airplanes to put them, change de nations of them, and give theme russian missiles.

the F-21 is older than 82, the F-16N not, bu i put it anyway because first i try with an F-16 block 10 but a problem with the skin stop it. then i think "lets make it at 1986" but at that year you will have only 9-L sidewinders and i see this way too easy.

in the loadout i let the H model, but with the weapon pack you can put de Lima if you want.

about the F-18, personally im not a fan of the "bug". and the phantom is still there, remember i start with the original campaing of strike fighter.

its is my first "half-mod" so dont expect a "super work", i can even make an skin...(patetic, jajaja!!!!)

the last problem is put a new "menu screen"...i cant make it work...and still looking for "tomcat photos" on the web.

thanks

ok people...i thing i got it.

the "half mod" is ready, 7Z compress and...about 109mb

what i have to do to uploaded it?

thanks

sorry peolple, extra ideas makes extra work...

making more changes on the mod, fixing minors details

advances from the new changes:

only navy/marines planes to chose (sorry, no usaf pilots alowed...its TOP GUN mod, not iron eagle...maybe in the next RED FLAG mod we will put them)

new F-5E in, and old f-5A out, like the deathly "mig-28" (new skin)

new pilots skin (maverick-goose-iceman-slider-hollywood-wolfman and hemelts from agressor if we get the autorization)

new squadrons fo F-14 (now 5 including wolfpacks/jolly rogers/sundowners and fictitional vf-110 and 25 for mr. Cruise and mr. Kilmer)

new plane for marines, now with the F-4S (late)

new loadout for "migs"

any coments, critics, ideas are welcome, thanks

can somebody found "Kesselbrut"??? i have send 2 message to him but nothing...is alive???

thanks

can somebody found "Kesselbrut"??? i have send 2 message to him but nothing...is alive???

thanks

Kess is busy with real life. No ETA whe he will be back.