Sign in to follow this  
LCountach

Most Authentic F-16C Addon Available for WOE?

Hello LCountach,

I've been flying the F16 MLU with the Block 50 pit for a long time with "70 avionics" , working pippers, also in in A/G mode (that is that it goes down...), but without a working ground radar and without the left "ammo" panel.

It's such a long time ago that I don't even remember exactly what I did in order to get that far.......

Very interesting what you're doing, some sort of working Block 50/MLU cockpit would be great !!

Aju,

Derk :smile:

I don't fully understand the SMS Display workings. If I am correct the cockpit must have the required nodes built in. The different text is turned on and off like lights perhaps? I don't think the "Block 50 pit" has them built in and even if it does I don't know there names. If there is some sort of guide on setting up an SMS display I would like to read it. I am happy with the "Block 50 pit" the way it is when it has working avionics70. If only I could figure out how to get the pippers centered.

LC

Drop me a pm and I can fix this F-16C issue for you. But only if you can answer this question...which block are you looking for?

LC

Drop me a pm and I can fix this F-16C issue for you. But only if you can answer this question...which block are you looking for?

PM sent hope to hear from you soon! :biggrin:

PM sent hope to hear from you soon! :biggrin:

Got it and replied. (No you cant have the MF F-16C WIP either)

Got it and replied. (No you cant have the MF F-16C WIP either)

Dave, please check PM again for my request on this :good:

I would like someone that knows something about the F-16CJ BLK50D.Want to change data and loadout for wgnsgt's F-16C BLK50 model to aforementioned.Least it would make due until there's a better F-16 made.Is there anyone interested or is there already one in the works?

I would like someone that knows something about the F-16CJ BLK50D.Want to change data and loadout for wgnsgt's F-16C BLK50 model to aforementioned.Least it would make due until there's a better F-16 made.Is there anyone interested or is there already one in the works?

I am also interested in that but to be more exactly my interest goes far beyond namely in the direction of the CCIP program which means e.g. the addition of AIM-9X (saw it in Farnborough this year and want to play with it myself :biggrin:

I guess the new helmet-mounted sight is not an available feature in WOE?

Unfortunately not. Most "advanced" things are just what modders have pushed, and given the creativity, which is endless, it still requires the game engine for support. Given that TK isn't pushing past the 80's, well... unless somebody figures it out, then no, just strictly forward aspect.

Guys everyone just chill out. Things are slow with some of the modding groups right now due to the Holidays, work, real life etc. Things will come in due time. I got a modded CJ about 90% done (needs pit). Got things going on at the moment and also kind of burnt out on the sim.

Patience people.

Sir,yes,sir!Outstanding!Dave,you made my day and currently on ice as of now.Thanks for the info.