Sign in to follow this  
kosmos224

Weird problem with the F-15 in WOE

Hi, I have a problem with woe after installing the latest patch (Sep 2008). After installing the bunyap's weapons pack and follow the instructions to make it work, this happens:

img00001.jpg

Then, for no apparent reason, the wingman explode:

img00002-1.jpg

This only happens with the F-15. Does anyone know what is going on?

Greetings.

Well, unfortunately you used Bunyap's weapons pack without looking here first.

You need to extract the stock F-15 data.ini from the Objectdata.cat file in WOE and reinstall back into your F-15A directory.

Do a search here to learn what the extractor is, what a CAT file is, and how to use the extractor.

FastCargo

I'll take this one step further and add that you have to extract the data.ini's for all stock aircraft and apply fixes listed in the knowledgebase. Quite a bit of work...

I would recommend the MF weps pack instead, which doesn't require the data.ini edits...

Or just RENAME F-15A_data.ini, that should do the trick also.

Or just RENAME F-15A_data.ini, that should do the trick also.

Yeah, that will correct the F-15 flight model problem, but then some weapons may not work. All the stock aircraft in WOE/WOV get new data.ini's from the weps pack, so using this method you will either have a porked flight model (using bunyap's data.ini's) or porked weapons with every aircraft (renaming bunyaps data.ini's).

So, again, the only real way to fix it is to install bunyaps pack into a separate directory, don't copy over the updated aircraft folders but copy everything else, then extract all the patched up data.ini's and apply the changes as described in the KB. Lot's of work.

Or...rename the F-15A_data.ini, and use the MF weapons pack.

FastCargo

Wait...I think I know what's going on there! Was there a sexy female F-15A anywhere near that airfield!? :biggrin:

Edited by Arrow

Thanks guys, and I was able to solve the problem, the F-15 works fine!!

Thanks again. :good:

Hi, I have a problem with woe after installing the latest patch (Sep 2008). After installing the bunyap's weapons pack and follow the instructions to make it work, this happens:

img00001.jpg

Then, for no apparent reason, the wingman explode:

img00002-1.jpg

This only happens with the F-15. Does anyone know what is going on?

Greetings.

actually it happens with a lot of planes.

long, slow editing......