Yes if they are updated by their creators

other wise you can try them out but if they have old ini files with them then you will have to apply those changes to the new inis - or make relevant changes.

Yes, they can.

And it's a hell of a lot of work, let me tell you! Expecially where targetization is invloved...

BUT...small changes, like the height problems are easily fixed by anyone. Some experimentation is invloved (read: fly a mission to the region wanting to be inspected; see what wrong, edit ini. Repeate seveal hundred times till it's right)

Several thread here cover this subject is some detail. Look in the Official Patch Thread, and Things You Need To Update Threads. Most of the stuff should be in there.

Wrench

kevin stein

Yes, they can.

And it's a hell of a lot of work, let me tell you! Expecially where targetization is invloved...

BUT...small changes, like the height problems are easily fixed by anyone. Some experimentation is invloved (read: fly a mission to the region wanting to be inspected; see what wrong, edit ini. Repeate seveal hundred times till it's right)

Several thread here cover this subject is some detail. Look in the Official Patch Thread, and Things You Need To Update Threads. Most of the stuff should be in there.

Wrench

kevin stein

Right on kevin. a few cut n paste will take the theatres back to a decent shape,, but most of the work is still ahead of us. WE HAVE a LOAD OF MODDING TO DO, and I wonder if we will ever exploit all the possibilities of the new patch system. It is a new frontier