Hi

There was a TSR-2 being developed by Craig 'Typhoon Maker'.

Any updates

Thanks.

Craig has to attend a school here in the states so I expect it will be some time.

dangit, I was looking foreward to that. Oh well. I'll just drown my sorrows with the F-101.

With regard to new releases, things have been too good around here lately :clapping:

... but it would make a nice Christmas present :wink: !

With regard to new releases, things have been too good around here lately :clapping:

... but it would make a nice Christmas present :wink: !

As I said Craig isn't going to be around to work on. I can't remember how long his school here in the states is. So you all are going to have to wait. Beside if everything goes well I will have something for you all later tonight. (After I get off duty)

Beside if everything goes well I will have something for you all later tonight. (After I get off duty)

Woah Dave...does that mean you're giving the Borat swimsuit another airing tonite ? :biggrin::biggrin:

Anyway I expect that once Craig does get back he'll be busy with his new job and free time will be at a premium. I don't think Mrs. Bongodriver would be very impressed if he was slaving over his PC...she'll have first dibs so I'm afraid as Dave says the TSR-2 will just have to wait.

There's a lot to be said for patience you know.

People dont seem to realize that modders DO have lives outside of this game. Oh well, someday they will learn there is such a thing as real life.