Anybody explain how to effectively use the HARM missile in WOE? I remember seeing a post here about it a while back but now I can't find it. I can't get the friggin' thing to track to a ground target to save my life.

PropMech

Anybody explain how to effectively use the HARM missile in WOE? I remember seeing a post here about it a while back but now I can't find it. I can't get the friggin' thing to track to a ground target to save my life.

PropMech

It only works if the enemy sam or radar guided guns have their radar on. SAM and AAA supression is a game of cat and mouse.

It only works if the enemy sam or radar guided guns have their radar on. SAM and AAA supression is a game of cat and mouse.
Meow!!

Strong_ARM.bmp

When you listen to a constant "chirping",that would be an active radar pinging your flight or a flight close by.Point the nose of the WW your flying up at a 15% and let one (AGM-45,78 or 88) rip.But,you need to come in low,fast and climb then back to low level.Repeat process until out of ordnance.Never come in on the same path and keep your wits about you.Also,you can play the radar on and off to get their radar togo active. Remember,low..pop-up..fire...afterburner while changing heading...back too low and out.

WDH aka:Weasel Driving Hillbilly

I was wondering what that stood for.

Yep!Started out as a joke and kinda stuck with it.Since I origin from Pt.Pleasant W.Va. the "Hillbilly State" and a hugh Wild Weasel fan,it sorta came natural..ha!Making a little fun of myself.. :rofl:

Yep!Started out as a joke and kinda stuck with it.Since I origin from Pt.Pleasant W.Va. the "Hillbilly State" and a hugh Wild Weasel fan,it sorta came natural..ha!Making a little fun of myself.. :rofl:

If We cant laugh at ourselves then we cant laugh at anyone.

While using ARMs i like to be as high up as possible, preferably up and behind an inbound strike. If SAM becomes active i can pop him from a long enough range to be able to cover a wide area.

If just one or two sites are in the area then going in first becomes the choice. I still like to be high up so that i can trade altitude for energy to allow me to dodge as many SAMs as possible before taking out their radar. Might as well have them waste valuble missles for nothing!