Sign in to follow this  
airborne1991

WOI Strike Missions

Hello all. I am a new guy regarding the third wire sims which I have found to be very easy to play. I have a question that I have run across. When I select a strike mission in WOI, all I ever get is either a runway mission or ammo bunker mission. Is there anything that I can modify that will change this. Thank.

Hello all. I am a new guy regarding the third wire sims which I have found to be very easy to play. I have a question that I have run across. When I select a strike mission in WOI, all I ever get is either a runway mission or ammo bunker mission. Is there anything that I can modify that will change this. Thank.

Have you downloaded Wrenches Target enhancement pack for WOI?Its a must have.

I wasn't aware it existed either. Will the target pack work with WoE and WoV too?

No, I have not. That would probably fix my problem. Is there a web link that will get me there. Thanks...

The Isreal2 upgrade will work with any version (SF/SFG/WoV/WoE/WoI), although designed with a historical 1948-1966 WoI in mind, as it's built around the pre-67 borders

The IsrealME upgrade will ONLY work in WoI.

Now, that's NOT saying that it won't work in any other game, but you'll need the IsrealME terrain IN your other game, along with all the WoI ground objects (in particular, the IDF's tanks). This has NOT been tested, and is not reccomended.

WoI is a perfect game for what it's designed for -- replicating Arab-Israeli Wars from 1967 on.

Wrench

kevin stein

Hi kevin.

Where can we find this Target enhancement pack of yours ?

Like the guy said above the default A/G missions are very simple at the least.

So please would you ,or anyone else for that matter, give us some tips or links to help out.

thanks and keep up the good work. :good:

Ho Thanks man.

Funny i seem to overlooked it yesterday on the downloads section.

Cheers.