Sign in to follow this  
X RAY

BIAHH : what do u think?

Catched yesterday and can't stop playin'!

It's movie cut is superlative,the eyes,skins,hair are just lifelike!

there's a little gore also,the brightness of the blood,guts spreads are no.1!

headshots motions or "kill cam" are great.

God bless Nvidia to include the physics processor in the newest gtx 280!

Best gpu ever had!

The atmosphere of being in and around Eindhoven is recreatedin detail.

Very good, also the grim look at the situations and the nice storyline.

Only drawback is that it isn't completely fluent on most acceptable systems,

needed to bring down the graphics to improve FPS although I have a

heavy uprated P4EE and a Geforce 8800 of 1 GB.

the game is designed for win xp sp3,but something strange happens sometimes visual start spinning at 360° and game will be uncontrollable,must exit and restart computer everytime,is this happened to u too?

No, but with a normal graphical lay out (like I use in CoD4) the game simply has no framerate

which makes it a hell to play. CoD4 has better and more demanding graphics but performs better...

I have no freezes or controle-lose-moments.

Besides that, having tuned down the graphics unfortunately, it is a charm to play.

Love the gameplay, storyline and accuracy.

the game is designed for win xp sp3,but something strange happens sometimes visual start spinning at 360° and game will be uncontrollable,must exit and restart computer everytime,is this happened to u too?

Here's what i've found:

If you have a joystick or joypad connected you certainly will have the spinning issue, so, i can suggest you to remove them before you play them, and that goes true for most games based in unreal 3 game engine.

hope this helps :good:

P4EE is a single-core CPU. My guess is this game is punishing without a dual-core.

Very eye candy, game running very good on my rig > AMD BE2350(4000+ dual core), 2Gb Ram, Ati 3650 -512. I like the game :yes:

Here's what i've found:

If you have a joystick or joypad connected you certainly will have the spinning issue, so, i can suggest you to remove them before you play them, and that goes true for most games based in unreal 3 game engine.

hope this helps :good:

Whoa!I'll give it a try!

cause my joystick is always attached,normally I restart the pc to stop it,but now I'l try disconnect joy!Thanks I didn't heard it about unreal 3!

Download latest nvidia drivers fo both gpu and physics processor (gtx 280 dual gpu have both cause Ageia Physics(GRAW & GRAW2) now is an Nvidia property) and game is running completely smoothed full maxed!

did you guys get a good look at the final cut scene? I wonder if they'll go for Bastogne add on or sequel?

probably!

like the multi gameplay,co-op missions are funny!last day i was taking germans (always) we won 10-0!