Sign in to follow this  
SkippyBing

Anyone want to Beta test the Wyvern?

Ok, plan is to make it available some time tomorrow stand fast any unexpected changes that need making.

I've changed:-

Loadouts now make more sense and include 60lb rockets by default

Lower rockets position so they don't overlap the upper ones

Launch rail for the upper rockets

Taxis post patch rather than the AI going round in circles

External tanks, they won't drop but I don't think anyone ever actually did drop them

Exhaust smoke

Lower detail second level lod to improve performance in a big formation

831 and 813 NAS colour schemes added, I may do 827 the other front line unit as well, but I hate making decals so I might not!

Some more cockpit warning lights working correctly

Quick Promo Vid

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Guys, been testing this for the LT, man I love it. New favorite ground attack plane.

I should have one of my Patented AvArt Hangar Screens ™ around here for it too....better take a look...

Wrench

kevin stein

Guys, been testing this for the LT, man I love it. New favorite ground attack plane.

Ill Second that... its an outstanding aircraft

I did a couple of tests this morning between the P-47, F-84G, and Wyvern, in the CAS role, and well, the Wyvern won just about all of them. This thing is a killing machine. Tanks: your end is near.

Edited by JA 37 Viggen